WTF???

In Santa Barbara, we walked around with a lot less.

But we were good looking at the time, and the weather was wonderful.

I'm just glad to see that they exist, and have some friends. That's the big surprise. In fact. for a couple I've only seen twice before, this is utterly amazing...

In Santa Barbara, we walked around with a lot less.

But we were good looking at the time, and the weather was wonderful.

I'm just glad to see that they exist, and have some friends. That's the big surprise. In fact. for a couple I've only seen twice before, this is utterly amazing...

South of  Goleta pier....yeah baby!!!!!

daniel bisexual should be !! he was on the couch, tight boxer shorts, legs wide apart, touching his sex before his three buddies !!! He even released a wimp and did touch the guy sitting in boxer shorts, next to him !!! so when I receive friends, I started in boxer shorts, legs wide apart and stroking my dick, I can tell you that it will go very badly !!!

Pier????? I don't remember a Goleta pier.

The only pier I remember was Stern's Warf, which always burned down on a regular basis. Every year.

I do, however, remember the nude beach to the immediate north of Coal Oil Point. Wonderful scenery there.  8)

Pier????? I don't remember a Goleta pier.

The only pier I remember was Stern's Warf, which always burned down on a regular basis. Every year.

I do, however, remember the nude beach to the immediate north of Coal Oil Point. Wonderful scenery there.  8)

Goleta pier is by Isle Vista aka UCSB, and south of that is the nude beach. Not sure if they go nude anymore there. Been 20+ years since I was there

• 2 weeks later...