Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #10

Pete1960

14 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

if Paul had arrived Earlier would see  Leora In bed with Mr. Gregg On the ass and the hand on the trigger making affection 

Which I would have loved to see, Leora on the home stretch about to cum and in walks Paul catching her red handed in in Russia. Remember in the Russian guestroom Paul opening the door as she came and she looked at him embarrasses with her hips still bucking?  A voyeur's dream 'cum' true

Malia and Denis nearly caught her a number of times but Leora controlled it and let go when they were out of sight in the next room while she had her hand over her mouth to muffle the noise. That was cool.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

Wow this apartment is so dull these days!!! No dancing, no exercising and nothing that made her fun. She literally does the same thing everyday. Disappear for most of day and then position herself Infront of cam 10 doing the same thing all the time. And why does Paul follow her around like a lost puppy. I miss the old days, she is reaching Linda levels of boredom, just sad. 

3 minutes ago, spartacus734 said:

Wow this apartment is so dull these days!!! No dancing, no exercising and nothing that made her fun. She literally does the same thing everyday. Disappear for most of day and then position herself Infront of cam 10 doing the same thing all the time. And why does Paul follow her around like a lost puppy. I miss the old days, she is reaching Linda levels of boredom, just sad. 

Me, too. That is why, as ddhm found, I am viewing other apartments and forums.

Linda has really let herself go. Packing on the pounds.