It Has Begun: Russia Invades Ukraine #6 Begins 03/20/22

3 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

I never went to college, but that would make me possibly believe his BS. Colleges indoctrinate, not educate. PhD means "Permanent Head Disorder". Maybe that's what they taught in school when he was growing up, I don't know. 

Something to take into consideration is that a substantial part of communistic and marxist beliefs and ideologies involves there being enough propaganda to make as many of others believe in similar or such b.s. ideologies and beliefs, and the Berlin wall was not brought down until President Reagan suggested to Gorbachov that it really should happen. So, that actually occurred decades after WWII, and soon after the dissentigration of the USSR. Before then, there were decades of years that went by that much of East Germany had been controlled by the communists of the Russian government. So needless to say or believe that many of the younger native citizens of that country who were raised in such controlled parts of that country, likely received more of indoctrinations into such ideologies or beliefs rather than any form of actuall education. Regardless, as long as it has been since then, there should not be considered to be any such excuse otherwise.