B4 - General Topic 2023 #20 (March)

7 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Cela ne m'arrive pas souvent mais je suis heureux de te féliciter pour ce post car il n'y a rien à ajouter .

Le vrai visage de RLC est encore une fois apparu au grand jour avec cette réaction ignoble de leur part. Je vais leur écrire de suite et il faudra bien que je me décide à quitter ce site de merde 

Whoever makes these thoughts today , I find it completely normal , this isn’t like the incident with Miron where the opinions varied or other incidents like when Kitty was abused or Leora in the past ( i think there wasn’t replay option back then ) , this is just a normal incident , a tenant seen cuddling another tenant and slightly kissing .. If we get things like this deleted , what’s the point of watching , even more paying the option of having the replays since we can’t watch 24/7 ? 

Whatever you decide to do , not only you but many others , i think regarding this event you are ALL TOTALLY RIGHT considering to stop the subscription … even more when I think they will not answer back as there’s no actually reason to say anything , nothing wrong happened and they just deleted it . 

• Upvote 1

il y a 11 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Quiconque fait ces pensées aujourd'hui, je trouve cela tout à fait normal, ce n'est pas comme l'incident avec Miron où les opinions ont varié ou d'autres incidents comme lorsque Kitty a été abusée ou Leora dans le passé (je pense qu'il n'y avait pas d'option de relecture à l'époque) , ce n'est qu'un incident normal , un locataire vu câliner un autre locataire et s'embrasser légèrement .. Si on fait supprimer des choses comme ça , à quoi bon regarder , encore plus payer l'option d'avoir les rediffusions puisqu'on ne peut pas regarder 24h/24 7 ? 

Quoi que vous décidiez de faire, non seulement vous mais beaucoup d'autres, je pense qu'en ce qui concerne cet événement, vous avez TOUT À FAIT RAISON d'envisager d'arrêter l'abonnement… encore plus quand je pense qu'ils ne répondront pas car il n'y a aucune raison de dire quoi que ce soit, rien de mal arrivé et ils l'ont juste supprimé. 

Oui  , je viens de leur écrire et je sais qu'ils ne me répondront pas car ils nous méprisent et ils n'en n'ont rien à foutre de nos réflexions.

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Whoever makes these thoughts today , I find it completely normal , this isn’t like the incident with Miron where the opinions varied or other incidents like when Kitty was abused or Leora in the past ( i think there wasn’t replay option back then ) , this is just a normal incident , a tenant seen cuddling another tenant and slightly kissing .. If we get things like this deleted , what’s the point of watching , even more paying the option of having the replays since we can’t watch 24/7 ? 

Whatever you decide to do , not only you but many others , i think regarding this event you are ALL TOTALLY RIGHT considering to stop the subscription … even more when I think they will not answer back as there’s no actually reason to say anything , nothing wrong happened and they just deleted it . 

believe it or not ddhm i agree with you.  i'm glad i only subbed for one month.  i don't agree with what bogdan did but it happened and it should be there for all who care to see.  i agree with marco also who wrote about all rooms/spaces should have cameras.  the garage's of b4 and b7 to have no exceptions.  i don't know what made me pull a sub for a month but i did.  curiosity killed the cat i guess.  i will say that when this 30 day sub is up that i am done with rlc!

6 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

Yes, I have just written to them and I know that they will not answer me because they despise us and they don't give a damn about our thoughts.

everyone should write to them and express themselves.  i think i will send them an email at lunchtime.

5 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

caught red handed doing What??? any time stamp to verify What you saw??? 

Why do i DOUBT bOGDOWN WOULD HAVE THE BALLS TO HAVE A CAMERA FILLED AFFAIR 

SORRY CAPS WAS ON I ONLY LOK AT MY KEYPAD 

by now you have read what happened and there is no need for a time stamp, you don't subscribe so a time stamp is of little value to you.

I think we'll never know what really happened in that Garage. They probably fucked the first time they went there but the other 3-4 times? seems unlikely to me.

Anyway it is quite worrying that there may be some of the participants who may decide to cancel a replay in which there is practically nothing to see so criminal. Usually it's the RLC people who cancel something because it's perhaps too violent, not just any participant because that's what crosses their mind in that moment.

10 hours ago, ddhm said:

Anything off cam is not only disrespectful to us but a reason for RLC to go bankrupt .. but look , Leora for 1,5 years off cam , did anything happen ? Go nowadays , Serafima , Zhanna ( of course not the same “ weight “ like the top face of RLC ever .. )

The problem with your post is that it would be valid if there was an obligation to bring someone into the apartment. There is no such obligation and rightly so, otherwise at that point it is no longer even real to have guests because every time the tenants would be forced to invite anyone, even people caught in the middle of the street. What they do outside they don't have to show you on cam. If someone brings a guest into the apartment, fine. If not, fine.

27 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I think we'll never know what really happened in that Garage. They probably fucked the first time they went there but the other 3-4 times? seems unlikely to me.

Anyway it is quite worrying that there may be some of the participants who may decide to cancel a replay in which there is practically nothing to see so criminal. Usually it's the RLC people who cancel something because it's perhaps too violent, not just any participant because that's what crosses their mind in that moment.

Agree with you about the whole garage thing, they surely wasn't fucking during 5 hours in it but that's not the point. Which is unacceptable is RLC covering up the guy in charge in Barcelona voluntarily shutting off the cams for his own sake.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6

11 minutes ago, Fennec said:

Which is unacceptable is RLC covering up the guy in charge in Barcelona voluntarily shutting off the cams for his own sake.

It's not the first time this has happened either, Mathilda did the same thing last year in B1.