B4 - General Topic 2023 #20 (March)

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

In diesem Fall stimme ich Ihnen zu, dass sie das Projekt verlassen sollte. 

But I don't care, I canceled my subscription and will donate the money to Ukraine each month, I think it makes more sense!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Turn the table and comment more about this and question how Nelly likes that her man snuck around with another girl and intentionally destroyed any evidence (no replay). Try to push the envelop in hopes that Nelly reads all this and will know the truth and she, in turn, fucks around with all Tom, dicks and Harriets (other guys and women). If you want, try to break up their marriage if Bogdan and RLC pisses you off that much. Nelly would probably love to enjoy a variety of cocks and pussies (does Martina ring a bell🛎️). Fuck em'. When it comes to RLC and Bogdan - it's your money, time to play dirty too. How does everyone like Bogdan now? 🤣

i have never liked the prick!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, zinatanzila said:

Britney has potential for this project, she's an exhibitionist; Aziza is the complete opposite, she won't do anything if the lights are on.

Britney isn't an exhibitionist, she's always covering her self. She's an attention whore.

4 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Ich sehe das nicht so. es waren nur die letzten paar Tage, an denen sie ausgeht und sie hat einen Freund, ich hoffe, dass sie ihn irgendwann herüberbringt. 

Tani has her boyfriend, but only since the party on Wednesday in B5!

• Confused 1