B4 - General Topic 2023 #20 (March)

2 hours ago, ddhm said:

FOR AS LONG AS I PAY , a tenant is obliged to show me that it’s good that I am paying

Sorry, disagree. In my supermarket I don't decide what's for sale.

I can choose to buy or not. Subscribers have zero power over the tenants,

only influence on the owners. You can think up some codex in your mind,

but it will never happen in the real world. You can wonder why they don't

provide content, as that seems to be the business case. But they are not

slaves or puppets, where you pull the strings, not in Europe, that is.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, northguy said:

Sorry, disagree. In my supermarket I don't decide what's for sale.

I can choose to buy or not. Subscribers have zero power over the tenants,

only influence on the owners. You can think up some codex in your mind,

but it will never happen in the real world. You can wonder why they don't

provide content, as that seems to be the business case. But they are not

slaves or puppets, where you pull the strings, not in Europe, that is.

I will say one last thing … the tenants HAVE CHOSEN THIS and they are more than extremely well rewarded…. I HAVE CHOSEN THIS and I am not rewarded with the on cameras sharing of certain tenants … IT IS ME I am talking about and not you how you see RLC … RLC for me is watching the most as normal life of others for whatever reasons I have and not people that are on cameras only to be fucked , masturbate and walk naked .. if I wanted this , I can web surf free and choose the content of my interest .. 

I have the power of my speech and express my displeasure because I pay for the life of these people , then it is up to the company that has hired them to show if they respect the person who pays for their existence as a site and its employees or to keep on like nothing is happening ( careful , I am asking for normal thing demands and not for example that a tenant sleeps naked the whole night so I can see her in night vision and keeps me company naked while or before falling asleep too for example ) …

Here we are talking about normal life human behaviors which are on purpose avoided on cameras or - as we are a bit off topic - a company that charges monthly thousands of subscribers and is deleting “ recorded live feed “ which plays a significant and very important role on the behaviors of certain people that I have chosen to watch for my own reasons . 

1 hour ago, Mauri said:

Gli inquilini troveranno soldi perche' vivono in un appartamento con delle telecamere che vengono trasmesse in rete, e viene mostrata la loro privacy. Non sono pagate per fare cio' che piace voi, non sono pagate per fare sesso in cam e ne’ per stare h24 in casa.

Most of us forget one thing: sex, house guests and more are a bonus, not something guaranteed. Over 10 years ago it was VERY RARE to see people outside RLC in the apartments. Most of the time the various guests didn't even stay to eat for lunch or dinner. Then over time things improved but the gist of the discussion is that the tenants are not required to invite anyone. They can invite whoever they want but it's just one more bonus that the tenants can decide to do. 

Anyway, having closed this discussion, the fact remains that Bogdan made it too big. Had it only been the blackout of the camera i could also understand but having removed a replay where no violent act was seen (or maybe RLC knows something we don't know?) is serious and deserves explanation. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Dirò un'ultima cosa … gli inquilini HANNO SCELTO QUESTO e sono più che estremamente ben ricompensati…. HO SCELTO QUESTO e non sono ricompensato con la condivisione delle telecamere di alcuni inquilini ... SONO IO di cui parlo e non di te come vedi RLC ... RLC per me è guardare la vita più normale degli altri per qualsiasi motivo io abbia e non gente che sta davanti alle telecamere solo per farsi scopare , masturbarsi e camminare nuda .. se lo volessi , posso navigare gratis e scegliere il contenuto di mio interesse .. 

Ho il potere del mio discorso ed esprimo il mio dispiacere perché pago per la vita di queste persone, poi spetta all'azienda che le ha assunte dimostrare se rispettano la persona che paga per la loro esistenza come cantiere e i suoi dipendenti oppure fare finta di niente ( attenzione , chiedo cose normali e non ad esempio che un inquilino dorma nudo tutta la notte così posso vederla in visione notturna e farmi compagnia nudo mentre o prima di addormentarmi anche per esempio ) …

Qui stiamo parlando di normali comportamenti umani della vita che vengono volutamente evitati dalle telecamere o - siccome siamo un po' fuori tema - un'azienda che addebita mensilmente migliaia di abbonati e sta cancellando il "feed live registrato" che gioca un ruolo significativo e molto importante sui comportamenti di certe persone che ho scelto di osservare per motivi miei. 

Tu non stai paganndo per la loro vita, ma per vedere la loro vita, che e’ differente, fanno gia’ tutto quello che devono fare e per la quele sono pagate, ‘ a te che non basta tutto questo, il voyeur non e’ vedere un mucchio di gente che balla, si ubriaca o si droga, o si scopa tutto cio’ che trova, che alla fine ci giri intorno, ma e’ solo il sesso che cerchi. Il voyeur e’ guardare, anzi, “spiare” ( cio’ significa che non puoi chiedere) una donna nella sua privacy, ovvere essere nuda, masturbarsi, fare la doccia, cagare, piasciare e scorreggiare.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mauri said:

Se ti senti preso in giro, allora perche’ continui a pagare? Se non ti piace cio’ che vedi, allora perche’ sei ancora qui? Nessuno ti obbliga a dare soldi a RLC. Per quanto riguarda gli appartamenti vuoti, vatti a leggere le FAQ. Dici di non voler vedere solo sesso con gli ospiti, ma in un commento in B1 quando le ragazze sono uscite l’altra sera, hai detto…” speriamo che una di loro faccia come Marlene.” Non mi sembra che Marlene portava a casa i ragazzi per giocarci a scacchi😒

There are apartments and people I “ love “ and “ enjoy “ watching and that’s why I pay , luckily I HAVE the choice to choose who I want to watch but I DON’T HAVE the choice of where my money should be going . I wish the pleasure I get watching Venera , Lion , Elli , Alsu , Kimberly , Lavika  - to name a few - could be rewarding them with more money going to them and taken away from the tenants that offer nothing the way i have RLC in my mind and the way RLC is advertising the site , plain and simple . 

What particular comments have to do with certain times of the day ? Obviously there are times that I want a girl acting as I have seen Marlene and there are others that I like watching tenants gathering , having fun , seeing them socializing , flirting , being funny and goofy , normal day things that reflect on the mood I have while watching .. I like to watch people and trying to understand  them as personalities and characters , the more the normal daily life they share , I understand them more and therefore I appreciate them more .. 

As I have said to you , you are usually popping up at times to express your displeasure and be ironic with RLC and make fun of all of us who pay on extend to the tenants themselves . I am very clear for whoever takes their precious time to read my thoughts of what I like to watch , we don’t agree or you simply don’t want to understand my point of view , that’s perfectly fine . 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

La maggior parte di noi dimentica una cosa: il sesso, gli ospiti a casa e altro sono un bonus, non qualcosa di garantito. Oltre 10 anni fa era MOLTO RARO vedere persone al di fuori di RLC negli appartamenti. Il più delle volte i vari ospiti non si fermavano nemmeno a mangiare a pranzo oa cena. Poi col tempo le cose sono migliorate ma il succo del discorso è che gli inquilini non sono tenuti a invitare nessuno. Possono invitare chi vogliono ma è solo un bonus in più che gli inquilini possono decidere di fare. 

Comunque, chiusa questa discussione, resta il fatto che Bogdan l'ha fatta troppo grossa. Fosse stato solo il blackout della telecamera avrei potuto anche capire ma l'aver tolto un replay dove non si vedeva nessun atto violento (o forse RLC sa qualcosa che noi non sappiamo?) è grave e merita una spiegazione. 

I bonus li ottengono con le visualizzazioni,  ma non serve avere ospiti o scopare sconosciuti per farlo. Non ho visto cosa ha fatto Bogdan.

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

I bonus li ottengono con le visualizzazioni,  ma non serve avere ospiti o scopare sconosciuti per farlo. Non ho visto cosa ha fatto Bogdan.

Ovvio, quello che dico io è che gli ospiti sono solo un in più che gli inquilini decidono di invitare o no negli appartamenti. Comunque, quello che ha fatto Bogdan è stato staccare il visore notturno ad alcune telecamere e aver tolto un replay dalla sezione dei replay per nascondere quello che ha fatto con Aziza.