Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #11

StnCld316

5 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Guessing Paul won't be able to go back to Russia since he ran away like a scared rabbit 🤔 

I just seen this post and then saw gag-her post

anyway

if he did leave

good for him and he has my best wishes

happy for him to have sense in not participating in Putin's Russia's dog💩

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Nothing ever lasts long with Paul. He just does not have what it takes to please women.  

He still hasn't figured what pleases Leora after all these years. The man is just utterly useless.

This relationship we have watched for a decade is a real strange relationship.  It's tough to figure it out which many of us are trying to do.

The part that confuses me is how can Leora be so needy to have Paul live with her at the expense of her former family and friends? Also How can Paul leave family and friends?

Having read the forum for years many of us have voiced ideas and opinions that have infuriated other forum members. That wasn't my intention. A free apartment, spending money, etc wouldn't cause me to leave my country, family, friends and it doesn't make sense why it is so attractive to Paul; and Leora.

I realize Leora opened Pandora's Box and found she enjoyed exposing herself to other and being watched sexually. I understand her being excited doing that. I don't understand how it is so exciting to leave everything behind to do it. Her dad and Paul's family will be dead before they see them again. For a free apartment? Some may say they don't care. Why do they talk on the phone to them if they don't care?

What ideas do you guys have to explain it.

9 minutes ago, peking said:

if he did leave

good for him and he has my best wishes

happy for him to have sense in not participating in Putin's Russia's dog💩

I have nothing against Russians or Ukrainians but have you any idea of who and what Zelensky is? He is an anti-democratic police state proponent and has said so. Paul can do or not do as he wishes but don't assume Zelensky is a good guy he is not...unless you like George Soros or Klaus Schwab and their vision for the world.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Max Ragnar said:

don't assume Zelensky is a good guy he is not.

All I know is that Russia invaded Ukraine, China vs N. Vietnam, France vs N. Vietnam, U.S. vs N. Vietnam, Soviet Union vs Afghanistan U.S. vs Afghanistan , 

and so on but the one thing they all have in common 

is that they (first countries) would say they were all justified.

not gonna get into a political opinionated toilet bowl feast here 

sounds like Zelensky and Putin are twins from your statement, lol

but I'm happy for Paul😀

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

real strange relationship.  It's tough to figure it out which many of us are trying to do.

I have to say, not me lol

I'm shallow and not bi/multilingual 

I hope, like you, the best for them

I also hope she cums when she bates because why fake it if you don't have to

and when she bends over the tub or has that ass up

lube and push gently

• Like 1

Good Morning ---- good night

Great Monday to all 

27/03/2023 27/March/2023

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora eva sexy girl

👸🐶👯 

Paul 🤴

🐨 👯‍♀️🌟🐈😉🐎🦍💀🐊😁🦜 patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7max hard on chris gregg spying1 moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis 

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, peking said:

All I know is that Russia invaded Ukraine, China vs N. Vietnam, France vs N. Vietnam, U.S. vs N. Vietnam, Soviet Union vs Afghanistan U.S. vs Afghanistan , 

and so on but the one thing they all have in common 

is that they (first countries) would say they were all justified.

not gonna get into a political opinionated toilet bowl feast here 

sounds like Zelensky and Putin are twins from your statement, lol

but I'm happy for Paul😀

this is called a territorial dispute 

The two don't understand what they are doing. 

5 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

1) Don't believe the MODS.

2) Paul doesn't believe in this war.

3) He was top of the class in his 'Army Conscription' and was asked to stay longer.

4) Leora's dad is an Ex-General in the army and doesn't believe in this war either.

Leora era of military police 

Paul Era of computer services in the Army 

The two are no longer connected to the army.  

It's a stupid war shouldn't have happened But the many interests of both sides on the battlefield