Pareja de fantasmas

1337nl si a ti te gusta que se rian de ti me parece bien, de mi no se rien, cuando termine mi suscripcion no renovare, ah se me olvidaba ahora mismo se estan riendo de ti pues estan escondidos en el balcon, que te parece esta situacion.Prefiero ver un gato, un reloj a que se rian en mi cara.

If you pay to watch couples have sex, go to other sites. I agree that most of Rlc seems to be about sex, still its not a 100% garenteed that you will see it.

Even the same with the couples being at there apartment or not, its all part of there living.

If you pay to watch couples have sex, go to other sites. I agree that most of Rlc seems to be about sex, still its not a 100% garenteed that you will see it.

Even the same with the couples being at there apartment or not, its all part of there living.

This is a recursing argument, and unresolved...

Ideally you would like to watch a couple behave freely as if the cams would not exist. However, it is not possible, it can't be and we have all sort of issues with people being like caged and watched. People react in different way, some hide and some act as they were thrilled by being spied on, and most find a middle way.

It is a bit more like the show Big Brother that real life.

To me big brother and other shows are to much scripted. Rlc is more free to there couples (it seems). Thats also the reason your not paying for one or two things to see but the whole package.

Maybe the expectations some of us have are not matching with the things Rlc has to offer.