B4 - General Topic 2023 #21 (March / April)

18 minutes ago, Fennec said:

If it's her boyfirend she has low standard

its a typical spurned Chick who woke up to find she was a victim of Fuck em and Forget em  by Bogdown  It's a revenge boy... doubt anything will happen  just a statement pawn 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

its a typical spurned Chick who woke up to find she was a victim of Fuck em and Forget em  by Bogdown

She's the one messing around with a married man, yet she's a victim? FFS...  so much stupid in this statement. The simping on this board is unreal.

so thats Fior in kitchen with Tani right ??? 

so maybe they did bond ? at the B5 party and she is bringing him around  for us ... hope to see her back in the saddle 

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Definitely not Fior ... 

thanks meno... he just looks familar  but yes I thought he was more stockier than Fior  

so I have to ask then  is this the guy from B5  because I thought it was Fior at the party that drove them home ( or left with Tani and Azi 

and gone ? unless he comes back with  a 6 pack of condoms ... Tani and all the girls wrapping it up ..  Azi is sure weird as she has been laying there with legs tucked up for so far over 5 * minutes  .  

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

and gone ? unless he comes back with  a 6 pack of condoms ... Tani and all the girls wrapping it up ..  Azi is sure weird as she has been laying there with legs tucked up for so far over 5 * minutes  .  

make that 10  does she have a vibrator down there or just a goofy position