B4 - General Topic 2023 #21 (March / April)

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

As long as the “ mama Dana “ is there , Zara can’t unleash  herself .. I also -personally - don’t believe that she  will do more than the ( nice for sure but repeated ) camera attraction masturbation shows but for sure we need to give credit as she’s an incredible pleasant character , a tenant that we will for sure tune in to watch her dancing , singing , making her fitness and FOR THE FIRST TIME ever today , her most daring thing in front of a man , despite the MASTER of all shows Anthony who seems to go anywhere he is called and enjoying a much interesting colleagues RLC life participation .. he doesn’t do outside things but only and exclusively RLC colleagues and fellow tenants things , he has been also rewarded sexually with two of them , if he was a good lover , I would have liked to see how it could be an ONS with Zara ( who we also don’t know how she can be , so many times I get the impression she hasn’t done many sexual things … ) … Zara is wonderful to watch , this is what matters , just a bit more freedom for both her and Dana , otherwise it will always be like no possible at all for more privacy .. 

"mama dana" has nothing to do with it.  zara is a grown woman who can decide for herself!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

imagine that, if she wasn't in show mode she would probably be good at it.  either way, thanks to the forum for letting me know that this episode is one more that i don't have to watch on replay.  i can't believe she has lowered herself to a game of strip poker with that asshole anthony!

SHOW MODE?????  Now look here.... no shows allowed according to Mr Rainbows and Sunshine.

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

It is another RLC concept , I give my kudos to good friend Noldus who make an incredible excellent observation which is really so simple and truth .. He said that RLC now wants the Barcelona people to act more in “ real life “ terms , this is why now we don’t have anymore the stereo masturbations , the lesbian experimental shows , the sexual cameras attractions games and unpredictability .. every now and then we get some “ crazy “ tenants who simply have no boundaries ( Tesla , the now mama Eilan , Taylor , Elettra and now Alsu ) - I wish I could put Tani who i believe is a crazy and wild girl - but this is RLC now and I can’t see changing anytime soon … well , maybe when Bogdan and Nelly are gone , we can see a “ glance from the past “ 😇

noldus my be right but i think it's just the wrong combination of girls

34 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Ant and the girls in the dark corner.

yes, that's the first thing i saw when in logged in to rlc, a dimly lit room with that asshole and the two girls in a corner when there is a whole room for their use.  it's just pathetic!

2 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

yes, that's the first thing i saw when in logged in to rlc, a dimly lit room with that asshole and the two girls in a corner when there is a whole room for their use.  it's just pathetic!

Thought u paid to see the Boggs drama. :dodgy:

Just now, maxfactor said:

Thought u paid to see the Boggs drama. :dodgy:

the opening of the garage door late at night was the curiosity that killed this cat.  i had no idea who it was until it was revealed a little later on.  yes though, you are right, i did take a one month sub because of the mysterious opening of the garage door.  i am now regretting that decision.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

"mama dana" has nothing to do with it.  zara is a grown woman who can decide for herself!

You have to remember this is the same person that predicted Britney was going to go wild when she got away from Sera. There is always an excuse about grown women being controlled by someone else in the project.

• Upvote 2