B4 - General Topic 2023 #22 (April)

5 hours ago, Noldus said:

At the very beginning I bought a few days, which were on offer at the time. Then one month and eventually three months. After about 5-6 years, I switched to a six-month subscription and switched to an annual subscription when it was launched.
So it has gone by some $ in the last 10-11 years 🙂 I have never had a subscription stop

I started with a month long sub 3 times on 3 different occasions. Last month my first 3 month sub ended. It seems I’m heading in the same direction as you are!

33 minutes ago, pajero said:

pour nous il ne faut rien attendre des filles comme BRITT et AZIZA nous ne verrons jamais rien de sexuel avec des salope comme ca

It's funny that you call Brit & Aziza sluts when your name in the Urban Dictionary means WANKER or TOSSER  🤣🤣

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

C'est drôle que tu appelles salopes Brit & Aziza alors que ton nom dans le dictionnaire urbain signifie WANKER ou TOSSER  🤣 🤣

parce que se ne sont que des SALOPES

• Sad 1

9 hours ago, Fritzhonka said:

Question: 

how long do you guys usually subscribe?

Brilliant question (if I may so so) as it has always intrigued me too ... I am probably not that committed to the whole thing as some so tend to keep an eye on what is going on and dip in when something arouses my interest (so to speak).

It may sound contradictory but I find the longer sub better for me, otherwise you can feel some pressure; you need "something back" for your month's outlay etc. I have a break from it sometimes and then come back tho it is not easy to see what you may be missing if they hide the freebies so much ...😬

Whereas, take out one-year (if funds allow of course) and you can dip in and out according to what comes up (no time pressure) and your interest at that time. Sorry long answer but it is something I have pondered on over the years ... 🤔😉

• Upvote 1

i only sub for a month when i do sub and that's only if something peaks my interest.  i will go months without subbing and now do to all the tom foolery that rlc has been doing, it will be a long time before i sub again once this sub is done.

• Confused 1

Whenever I subscribe I get nervous and want my money’s worth. So I log in daily and spend at least an hour on rlc to get a “release” if you know what I mean. This brings added pressure somehow as I’m not always in the mood yet you log in because you paid for it…

Overall I am very happy rlc exists (in real life I don’t have a lot of experience with women, it is a sad substitute you can say) but I was not disappointed my sub ended last month as most of the current girls are not sexually active on cam. There are quite a few that are either never “at home” or they only eat and sleep here. Then there is the added factor that I come here for something very particular and rare, if you want to know what that is you’re going to have to pm me.

A month is over in no time. 3 months is the absolute minimum but in the future I see myself get even longer subs if my income allows so which is not always the case.

I don.t like he new development that has less free cams and less blurry pictures. I also think there should be more variation in girls.

• Like 1