B4 - General Topic 2023 #22 (April)

9 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

What was the urge to go to B4 at 02:00 AM  ??  

Well Nelly got slow movement which indicate she is drunk (I am not 100% sure). Besides that I got no clue why they went there at 2am. Stirring up drama or a 3 some?

Edit:  She is clearly drunk now...  That familiar alchoholic drunk look in her eyes and movements.

• Haha 1

On 4/2/2023 at 3:29 PM, northguy said:

Breaking news. No joke, seriously.

Kim Kardashian is moving to Copenhagen, Denmark,

to get away from Kanya West.

She explained, she likes the famous furniture.

To the queen of reality tv like RLC: Welcome, take a seat😀

Yep, the smart ladies knows where to go.

It was a april 1st prank 😉  I am from Denmark and live in Copnhagen 😉

4 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Meaningless without stats on subs.  For instance I guarantee RLC is lower at the moment...all blurred cams are blocked.  You cannot se anything in the past 24hrs that might get you to sub.  Without blurred previews, nobody is going to visit or sub.

Agree, when my sub runs out, I usually have a little break, but still frequent the freebies to see whether it's worth subbing, but the way it now, I look for 30 seconds & see SFA, so close the site, nothing there to entice.

6 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Is Nelly making a move on Aziza ?? 

Nelly may be running wingman (woman) got Bogdan. She needs to pay him back for allowing her with Martina? She may pass out before she can set up the connection so that Bogdan can be invited to join them on the bed. (that's what I think the script is...otherwise the late night visit makes no sense).

• Haha 1

(Just so the newbies know...) This may be only the second time that Bogdan has been implicated with another woman on camera. RLC must really need a boost to encourage this hook-up for someone (Bogdan) that their agents have expended considerable energy in presenting him over the years to be squeaky clean.