B5 General Topic 2023 #4 (April / May)

il y a 2 minutes, ddhm a dit :

Et maintenant on passe à la prochaine séduction peut-être, Shantal/Anthony ? 

Antony a vu le gars qui a fait monter sa femme au plafond et en plus il a perdu le coup sur ARI, il se rabat sur Shantal maintenant 

Quel mec 

à l’instant, cupid30 a dit :

Samson n'a pas eu à sortir de la chambre avec sa chemise !!! Il baise juste avec Anthony à ce stade 😆 

1 minute ago, cupid30 said:

Samson did not have to come out of the bedroom with his shirt off!!! He's just fucking with Anthony at this point 😆 

why would anthony care he moved on from Loraine just like samson 🤷‍♂️

Just now, Kingbanks said:

Moved on or not,they were together for a while....still gotta sting,even if it's just a little

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

I don’t think Anthony has managed to forget Loraine , for Samson mission accomplished with her 😏

Just now, ddhm said:

I don’t think Anthony has managed to forget Loraine , for Samson mission accomplished with her 😏

I'm pretty sure he has since he has been fucking other women but your mind is having you believe that for your own fantasies 🤣

• Upvote 1

17 + 2 ( Ulyana / Harley ) girls in Barcelona .. 10 out of the 19 have tucked somewhere nice we saw the big changes 3 weeks ago .. I would call pretty satisfied number .( in comparison to what we were getting .. ) 

4 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I'm pretty sure he has since he has been fucking other women but your mind is having you believe that for your own fantasies 🤣

It’s how I see it , we don’t need to agree .. it isn’t a kind of fantasy ( why should I have such one 🤪 ) but thinking all of his presence so far .. I don’t like him as a guy ( character ) but as a tenant he is more than great . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It’s how I see it , we don’t need to agree .. it isn’t a kind of fantasy ( why should I have such one 🤪 ) but thinking all of his presence so far .. I don’t like him as a guy ( character ) but as a tenant he is more than great . 

most of the stuff you put is a long winded fantasy

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I'm surprised wednesday&wayne is not there must be night out for them 🤷‍♂️

They would most probably be locked in their room , I don’t think it works well the last weeks the sharing of the apartment with the T’s’… imagine if after Thor and Holly we get Ari and Samson 😂🤣😂🤣 ( that obviously is a hilarious joke 😂🤣