B5 General Topic 2023 #4 (April / May)

A conclusion we can make is that the coexistence of T&T and W&W isn’t successful , the couples seem to have different interests and for sure not the same chemistry Ike we used to see with Holly and Thor . It isn’t a coincidence that it’s really a long time that they did something all together and that’s why it was of a MAJOR surprise that night when Teresa and Wednesday were topless in front of the guys .. 

We see again Tani with this guy who now seems that it is a decision not appearing in B4 when he seems not having an issue being on cameras in B5 , Samson back , for me it could be fantastic as the guy can provide content and with the two on fire guys , all and more can be possible ..And last but DEFINITELY NOT LEAST , once again we get glances that Shantal is a good tenant , wants to socialize and show things but a ) B1 for her and the two girls isn’t working and  b ) she’s at the moment limited on what she wants to show on cameras as per adult content . But she wants to enjoy and develop relationships with other tenants which for me is a very good asset already .

Nice to see again after a long time a gathering in B5 and see what’s really happening . 

• Sad 2

And with Ari there , we get the clear image of who - at least for me - deserves being in the project .. it is more than obvious that Liza , Lara , Severina and Mariam have no wish to interact which personally annoys me very very much ( especially when the girls don’t want to do things for the RLC adult content ) . 

• Upvote 2