B4 - General Topic 2023 #24 (April)

7 minutes ago, Fagen said:

All the new girls today are new, the only repeats is Ulyana and Harley. Dunno if any of them are stippers but I doubt it.

the girls that arrived are new, eliska is not new.Β  they came from the same strip club as lilith!

9 minutes ago, Fagen said:

Other than her breast that she got fixed there is nothing fake about her. She is one of the best girls and her bates is amazing.

People speaking Β negative about Ulyana is the fakest thing πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ .. She did a boob job but the natural beauty of this girl is beyond words .. whoever can’t realize or appreciate a nice girl / woman like she is , then there’s no hope for these people .. if this isn’t a nice female , who is ?Β 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

you keep telling yourself that.Β  she is as fake with her bates and everything that i've seen her do as they come.

Please go and pst all of your thoughts at Leora’s topic if you want to speak about fake bates and whatever .. I wonder again what brings you commenting and watching a site that you so much hate and disrespect , what in the hell do you want to watch and what type of people and entertainment ? You are such a coward that all of your references about the girls you are β€œ kokoko β€œ like a hen to go and post this to RLC’s flag tenant… you are just obsessed on the Barcelona project that even for you if they give a life free membership , you will not accept it because your thoughts are of people who were born in the forties and grew up with the revolution things of the sixties ..Please , go and watch Netflix or whatever and don’t ruin the excitement of the true fans of this site … and I am not telling you that you are wrong or not respecting your opinion , but your negativity and pessimism approach Β shows also an extension on how you see life ..

Β 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, switch said:

so we have two beds left in B1 and another potential new couple in replacement of linda/tibor for later

This might be Thea and don’t remember his nameπŸ˜‡