One positive , we have two newcomers , one negative we have them sharing the room on which we already can understand that won’t be easy for privacy and as a conclusion due to past experience , it never worked this in this room when we saw two girls , on the contrary , we can remember it as some of the worst choices that RLC made . 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

One positive , we have two newcomers , one negative we have them sharing the room on which we already can understand that won’t be easy for privacy and as a conclusion due to past experience , it never worked this in this room when we saw two girls , on the contrary , we can remember it as some of the worst choices that RLC made . 

Yep. But the original Twins are married so RLC found New Twins. 😂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

he should glue himself to the newbies, they dont know about his soft dick problem, yet

I assume that new residents have checked before moving in, if only so that they don't get sick of laughing when his pants come down

It hasn’t been mentioned enough , but it is rather strange that T&T returned in B7 in only 24 hours or so … I would say that perhaps there were some new arrivals that they both or at least one knows and they wanted to welcome them .. but with the new girls , it now leaves the room of Grisha waiting the new tenant or someone in B4 .. or perhaps they wanted to leave B5 for something special for the Ws ? It might of course ( most probably ) be a normal visit due to nice weather and swimming in the pool , so , let’s see if it is just imagination from my side 😁🤣