​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #1

Noldus

11 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Don't see a reason why because every time that she was in the project she had a BF. Too bad that first was in B1 were they were evicted and after on B6 were she lived in poor conditions. Now she have a brand new apartment, the only bad thing is the size of her room.

To me this whole thing of her living with Uly as roommates while having her bf won't result, because either they split up, and we dont know what can come after that, or she will move out alone with him. I don't see her continuing to live there with Uly, with him visiting all the time. Look for what happened with Karol.

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

To me this whole thing of her living with Uly as roommates while having her bf won't result, because either they split up, and we dont know what can come after that or she will live alone with him. I don't see her continuing to live there with Uly, him visiting all the time. Look for what happened with Karol.

What happened with Karol?

When Kos moved to Barcelona she was most of the time sleeping in B1, maybe once a week she sleep over and in the end we found out that they were getting ready to live not just together but in one online apartment. 

Again. Harley had a BF while she was living in B6 with Fiora, where she had to sleep on the couch and pee in a pan at night. Don't see how this will be any different.

6 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

What happened with Karol?

When Kos moved to Barcelona she was most of the time sleeping in B1, maybe once a week she sleep over and in the end we found out that they were getting ready to live not just together but in one online apartment. 

Again. Harley had a BF while she was living in B6 with Fiora, where she had to sleep on the couch and pee in a pan at night. Don't see how this will be any different.

What I'm saying is that it's always a bit complicted to have a bf when we live in a shared apt. And we have examples of that, like Karol and Kos, as I've mentioned, who both ended up moving to an apt. And we can start seeing her away from the apt. more often, like today and as she used to do in B6.

Just now, costa049 said:

What I'm saying is that it's always a bit complicted to have a bf when we live in a shared apt. And we have exaples of that, like Karol and Kos, as I've mentioned, who moved to an apt.

I never saw that as a problem. Marlene and Esmi were ok with him there. The ones that were losing their shit  were in the comments here. Only after those comments Karol began to bring Kos home only when it was empty, nothing rare to happen, and he left after sex.

IIRC Harley also did that in B6 and B1. Her BF came in, had sex with her and left.

5 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I never saw that as a problem. Marlene and Esmi were ok with him there. The ones that were losing their shit  were in the comments here. Only after those comments Karol began to bring Kos home only when it was empty, nothing rare to happen, and he left after sex.

IIRC Harley also did that in B6 and B1. Her BF came in, had sex with her and left.

I'm not even talking about the others who live with them, even if they feel ok with it. I'm talking about natural privacy concerns from themselves, them spending more time away at their bfs apts, etc.

For anyone questioned her , for anyone thought anything about her , the warm up has finished and she’s BACK to establish her reign 😊😊 The future is here , THE GENERAL has established her territory … Please everyone enjoy one of the creatures that God was in a super excellent mood when she was creating her … even me getting bored with masturbations , each and every showing of this girl is MUST SEE … Ulyana , SHE’S BACK .

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, thinga69 said:

If I didn't missing anything, is her second bate there.

And there’s still one coming before sleeping for the good friends at the other side of the Atlantic 😂 ( I know you are one but it was mostly for the US people here 😉 ) .. and now let’s watch Bayern - City with a smile 😉☺️

1 minute ago, ddhm said:

And there’s still one coming before sleeping for the good friends at the other side of the Atlantic 😂 ( I know you are one but it was mostly for the US people here 😉 ) .. and now let’s watch Bayern - City with a smile 😉☺️

By that time I'm already in bed. Always catch up on replay. They are easy to find. 🤣