​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #1

Noldus

I'm almost at a Financial point to sign back up, but I am really having second thoughts about this, first off this site doesn't even allow me to occasionally peek in just to keep my attention up, and one of the main persons has seems to have disappeared, even though she only recently just came back, so right now I will occasionally continue to monitor the thumbnail windows to see will it raise my interest back up, to seriously consider is it really my best interest to sign back up to this site

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

I'm almost at a Financial point to sign back up, but I am really having second thoughts about this, first off this site doesn't even allow me to occasionally peek in just to keep my attention up, and one of the main persons has seems to have disappeared, even though she only recently just came back, so right now I will occasionally continue to monitor the thumbnail windows to see will it raise my interest back up, to seriously consider is it really my best interest to sign back up to this site

It's just money, you can get new money but you can't make up the time you lost/things you missed not being able to watch.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Harley schlägt

Wunderschön ! Aber mich erinnert die Situation in der Wohnung fatal an die Endzeit von Leora und Malia in Prag. Ulyana reist in der Weltgeschichte oder wer weiß wo herum und Harley hält einsam und tapfer die Wohnung und das wozu RLC gemacht wurde am Leben. Hier wie da keine wirkliche Interaktion zwischen den Mädchen, selbst wenn Ulyana mal in der Wohnung ist. Täuscht mich der Eindruck oder stimmt die Chemie zwischen Ulyana und Harley wirklich  nicht so richtig ? Naja, wir sehen und hören ja nicht alles und die Sprachbarriere ist ja auch noch da. Im Moment erscheinen die Möglichkeiten die die Konstellation in der Wohnung eigentlich bietet bei Weitem nicht ausgeschöpft.

6 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Wunderschön ! Aber mich erinnert die Situation in der Wohnung fatal an die Endzeit von Leora und Malia in Prag. Ulyana reist in der Weltgeschichte oder wer weiß wo herum und Harley hält einsam und tapfer die Wohnung und das wozu RLC gemacht wurde am Leben. Hier wie da keine wirkliche Interaktion zwischen den Mädchen, selbst wenn Ulyana mal in der Wohnung ist. Täuscht mich der Eindruck oder stimmt die Chemie zwischen Ulyana und Harley wirklich  nicht so richtig ? Naja, wir sehen und hören ja nicht alles und die Sprachbarriere ist ja auch noch da. Im Moment erscheinen die Möglichkeiten die die Konstellation in der Wohnung eigentlich bietet bei Weitem nicht ausgeschöpft.

They went out many times and even went to the gym together, they talk at night every night. Ulyana went out this weekend because her friend came by for a visit and they went on a trip and the other weekend Uly had a gig. Let's see what happens in the up coming weekend so we can have a better view on how things will be.

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Sie gingen oft aus und gingen sogar zusammen ins Fitnessstudio, sie unterhielten sich jeden Abend in der Nacht. Ulyana ging dieses Wochenende aus, weil ihre Freundin zu Besuch kam und sie einen Ausflug machten und das andere Wochenende Uly einen Auftritt hatte. Mal sehen, was am kommenden Wochenende passiert, damit wir einen besseren Überblick darüber haben, wie die Dinge sein werden.

Danke für die Information. Das verhindert daß ich vielleicht Unsinn schreibe. Ich bin sehr am Wohlergehen der beiden jungen Frauen interessiert. ( Mädchen gibt es  anderswo bei RLC, )

I think she still wears the buttplug right now on the sofa. Thats hot asf.

Harley is my favourite of all girls on RLC so kinda hoping she aint done baiting for the night 😝

4 minutes ago, uppsala said:

I think she still wears the buttplug right now on the sofa. Thats hot asf.

Harley is my favourite of all girls on RLC so kinda hoping she aint done baiting for the night 😝

She went out with it in then because I guess she went to the supermarket and I didn't see her removing it.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

She went out with it in then because I guess she went to the supermarket and I didn't see her removing it.

Yeah, i did not see her remove it either so probably. She is very naughty, my type of girl lol

Harley seems she will be having  a fun night , the “ partnerships “ she makes no matter how weird they are , she always manages to keep herself around and about .. the first night of her return , we saw the last guy she had in B6 ( better say the current Carla and Yanai’s place ) and then suddenly one day the guy that currently takes a shower being her new “ partnership “ .. let’s see what’s in store for the one and only X-Factor Harley 😊