US General Domestic Politics (2023) # 13 (04/13/23)

9 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

Read my texts and don't just scold. It is the duty of journalists to protect their whistleblowers - this is generally the case. Protect against reprisals. This is particularly important because Trump immediately sues everyone and demands millions in damages to intimidate people. Not gentlemanly.

Here is my text again.

Image_2023_04_20_00_33_20_192.png

Anonymous sources is an easy way for the news media to spread lies and propaganda about people they don't like, and there is no way to check the validity of of the claims. Sorry, but I no longer accept any news reports that are based upon anonymous sources. 

17 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Anything trump denies is known to be lies.  He doesn't know what truth is.

So says a Canadian who is obsessed with a former U.S. president while his own country is quickly becoming a police state with evidence of the Chinese Communist government rigging their elections. LMAO

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Anything trump denies is known to be lies.  He doesn't know what truth is.

That is precisely what the left is known for. Lie, and blame others for what they have been actually doing themselves.

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Anonymous sources is an easy way for the news media to spread lies and propaganda about people they don't like, and there is no way to check the validity of of the claims. Sorry, but I no longer accept any news reports that are based upon anonymous sources. 

Lese den Fox News-Text oben, den happyone gepostet hat, da wird auch mehrfach nur von "Quellen" geschrieben - ohne Namen, also anonym. Was ist da anders ??? Denen glaubst Du, anderen nicht ? Seltsam😁

The worthless no good for nothing brain dead excuse of humanity known as biden, is the most corrupt worthless excuse of a so called leader of the country most responsible for defeating tyranny and dictatorial rule in the world during WWII. He along with his family have been enriched by the CCP of china. Anyone who claims otherwise, needs to be admitted to a mental institition and most likely undergo a labatomy.  

Just now, Nicholas said:

That is precisely what the left is known for.

Stncld knows that he hates Donald Trump, but beyond that he is lost. He opposes Democrat policies but loves Democrats and hates Republicans. Joe Biden and Justin Trudeau are best buds and agree on almost every political policy, but Stncld hates Justin Trudeau and loves Joe Biden.:confused:

14 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

Read the Fox News text above that happyone posted, there are also several times written only from "sources" - without names, i.e. anonymously . What's different??? Do you believe them, not others? strange😁

I think you need to reread the story posted by Happyone, because the story he posted totally negates the claims you made about Trump calling soldiers "losers" and "suckers." Whole dispute is easy to resolve. Aides just need to publicly reveal whether claims are true or not. Until then I don't accept that Trump made the statements.

51 minutes ago, happyone said:

I doubt that you did because there is no recording or video of him saying anything.  The report is based on an Atlantic story that claimed he said those things while in France about visiting the cemetery of the fallen US soldiers

I was referring to public comments that Trump made about American soldiers and veterans.

15 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I think you need to reread the story posted by Happyone, because the story he posted totally negates the claims you made about Trump calling soldiers "losers" and "suckers." Whole dispute is easy to resolve. Aides just need to publicly reveal whether claims are true or not. Until then I don't accept that Trump made the statements.

Trump never made the statements. It was just something else the mentally deranged nutjobs of the left, exagerated and decided to exagerate even furher since so many on the left consider that lying, is normal for them to get their hopeful outcome nowadays.

50 minutes ago, happyone said:
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

President Trump canceled a planned 2018 trip to a cemetery for American war dead in France because of the weather and not because of disdain for the slain soldiers who are buried there or concern about...

The above story includes a denial that Trump said that the fallen were losers and suckers.  Those denials are even made by those who do not like Trump, but defend the false accusations.

Ich habe den Bericht von Fox News zur Kenntnis genommen. Auch hier wird nur von "Quellen" geschrieben. Als rechtsradikales Medium, das Trump immer in Schutz nimmt und fördert, sind für mich diese Quellen allein nicht glaubwürdig genug. Wir kennen Trump seine plumpe Art vor den Mikrofonen, ohne Mikrofon traue ich ihm noch mehr Dummheiten zu, welche er dann anschließend natürlich abstreitet. Trump hat einfach ein gespaltenes Verhältnis mit der Wahrheit, wie man ja auch an den laufenden Prozessen deutlich erkennen kann. Ich vertraue den Ursprungsberichten mehr. Sorry.

5 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I was referring to public comments that Trump made about American soldiers and veterans.

Öffentlich nur Show um Stimmen zu bekommen - "doch wie sieht es in seinem Herzen aus ???"

2 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

I read the Fox News report. Here, too, only "sources" are written. As a right-wing extremist medium that always protects and supports Trump, these sources alone are not credible enough for me. We know Trump's clumsy manner in front of the microphones, without a microphone I think he's even more stupid, which he then of course denies. Trump simply has a split relationship with the truth, as can be clearly seen from the ongoing trials. I trust the original reports more. sorry

And without the names of the aides I pay no attention to the whole story. Just another big to do about nothing. Actions speak louder than words, and Biden proved to me that he cares nothing about the lives of American soldiers when he caused 13 members of the military to be needlessly killed in the withdrawal from Afghanistan.