2 minutes ago, Daleys said:

It's not the first time the cameras in that room failed to switch to night vision.

that happen since last night when Gloria unplugged the heater in is room, something wrong happen now with the night vision mode

3 minutes ago, Veritas said:

bon j'ai ma théorie, mais je la garde pour moi, je me suis assez ridiculisé... Ils n'ont pas remis ça pourtant c'était le moment, à suivre ...

She likes the attention and she is playing hard to get. But I'm sure they won't fuck ever again.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, switch said:

that happen since last night when Gloria unplugged the heater in is room, something wrong happen now with the night vision mode

I just sent them an email also so they might get it fixed.

So who will Dylan fuck tonight?

Ashley (alone)?
Ashley and their new friend?
Ashley and Gloria?
Ashley, Gloria and their new friend?
Ashley and Aziza?
Ashley, Aziza, Gloria and their new friend?
Aziza (alone)?

Or no fuck at all?

hehe

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Slow said:

Crazy, yes ... but she has always everything under control (see when Gloria was gone crazy).

Also nice open personality. 

Just wondering what's the situation with Aziza ... I have difficulties understanding her and what she wants for Dylan.

I guess she's homesick (I think I heard this when she was talking with Dylan in the kitchen, but was not very clear). 

We will see , at least we have stories to follow and the “ awakening “ of Aziza in a complete 360 degrees personality and villas attitude change , it is much appreciated . With Ashley being in my opinion the wildest girl to watch ( Gloria also of course  but let’s say she can be more selective in her doing things while Ashley doesn’t give a damn and I love it personally ) , I am expecting the fun to move and everyone of us being stunned with a possible Ashley /Aziza /Dylan incident .. let’s see .