• Noldus changed the title to B7 - General Topic 2023 #11 (April)
1 minute ago, corvette84 said:

What you see from Zara and Dana now is all you will ever see on RLC. And I have no complaints. :biggrin:

I don’t like Dana , Zara I am fine with her role , variety is needed .. if she does more I will appreciate , if not , many many people enjoy her for what she does , for me she’s a great tenant because of her character and it is all fine . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Epikouros said:

Isn't that why people get drunk in the first place? To get rid of inhibitions imposed on them by society? To do what they really want?

I don't think gloria and ashley need this

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, philo said:

This is the second time that I've seen Anthony in a bathtub with a naked woman and nothing from him. The last time, his apologist said that he just didn't like her...that she was too this and she was too that. I'm waiting and watching and it looks like he might be falling asleep. If he does not rise to the occasion this time, I'm interested to see what new excuse they have for him. 

Well last time he had sex with her in the tub so ... But this time she is clealy too drunk to do anything so there is the excuse 🙂

True, she might do as she pleases when sober, too, in her case.

But generally, when people are drunk (not blind drunk or unconscious! Very big difference there! And she is obviously still conscious and able to speak), they tend to do or say what they *really* want, because they got rid of their inhibitions.

It works the other way round as well: when you don't like someone, you will still be kind of polite when sober, but when you're drunk it becomes very clear if you don't like a person. So if she was really totally uninterested in him, she would certainly let him know when he tried, with insults on top.

If you could never fuck someone while they were drunk, they should close down all discos, bars & clubs, and never serve alcohol at parties where people might meet each other. Doesn't sound very much fun...

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, philo said:

This is the second time that I've seen Anthony in a bathtub with a naked woman and nothing from him. The last time, his apologist said that he just didn't like her...that she was too this and she was too that. I'm waiting and watching and it looks like he might be falling asleep. If he does not rise to the occasion this time, I'm interested to see what new excuse they have for him. 

So in your opinion he should just fuck a VERY drunk girl? Actually it speaks volumes of his person that he does not do it.  And all the nonsense about his dick. He fucked her in the bathtup the last time and it seem she likes him a lot since she keep coming back to him. Actually I do think she likes him way better than Dylan who is too "macho and rough" for her liking.

il y a 2 minutes, switch a dit :

I prefer sleep alone than to sleep with a girl drunk like that

There is indeed a risk of getting puked on, but that's his risk to take. 😉

Also, if he finishes too quickly, she might not remember in the morning, which may be better for his reputation in bed. 🙂

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, switch said:

I prefer sleep alone than to sleep with a girl drunk like that

Even if you have sex with a girl in this condition , it is not pleasure , just inserting a dick in a dead hole .. the best is to sleep and rest and in the morning let the instincts prevail and have something great and special .. personally , I can’t say if Anthony likes her to be honest , but a ( sober ) fuck with a woman is always a fuck 😆

4 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

True, she might do as she pleases when sober, too, in her case.

But generally, when people are drunk (not blind drunk or unconscious! Very big difference there!), they tend to do or say what they *really* want, because they got rid of their inhibitions.

It works the other way round as well: when you don't like someone, you will still be kind of polite when sober, but when you're drunk it becomes very clear if you don't like a person. So if she was really totally uninterested in him, she would certainly let him know when he tried, with insults on top.

If you could never fuck someone while they were drunk, they should close down all discos, bars & clubs, and never serve alcohol at parties where people might meet each other. Doesn't sound very much fun...

some people need love and affection when they are drunk and i think she is in that case

we saw that during the party too with the girls she searched affection and love from them too

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, switch a dit :

some people need love and affection when they are drunk and i think she is in that case

we saw that during the party too with the girls she searched affection and love from them too

In that case, they need love and affection (possibly from more than 1 person) in general. But because society trained us to be monogamous, that feeling is repressed, but comes out when drunk.