19 hours ago, kris66 said:

She did not do a threesome right after she fucked with Anthony. She did it the day before and left in the middle of it as she did not like  how rough Dylan was.

She was still the girl who handed over to Dylan the “ spanking tool “ .. maybe she didn’t expect it would be so rough , my prediction is that we will see more than rough moments the whole summer , when the temperature   rises and the summer will be upon these people , wild things are expected .. and I think we will be seeing outsiders as the girls ( and boys ) will start going to the beach and beach bars and so on .. Villas tenants should be open minded and this latest addition looks more than promising and the results have been more than obvious and satisfactory the last 10 days .

• Sad 2

16 minutes ago, switch said:

they started too stronger their adventures here, the atmosphere start change  between Dylan and Gloria Ashley

excited kids in the 'candy' store ....  but at least they are not shy and will prove plenty of fun for their stay 

There’s no worries anymore for B7 ( apart from NOT watching boring Nelly and Bogdan who I believe very few are actually watching but they are the bosses and nothing or no own can move them .. ) , the 2 girls and Dylan will provide all of kinds of content but they can’t everyday be crazy and live in the edge , they need to slow down as they currently do and obviously get more and more experienced with the cameras life .. if it was everyday crazy action , it would be too much and even the loyal fans will start getting bored .. I am sure we will be getting tons of content and i believe we will be discussing for a long long long time these people adventures , they are excellent additions and whoever can’t see this at least , I don’t really know why then they would protest for Lara , Serafima and Zhanna … ( maybe adding Liza soon to this club but we will see .. ) . 

What strikes me about the women in B7 is that the women have clothes on there very plain looking. But without clothes, they are sexy women. Not sure if it says more about my views or if that's how it is.

5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

What strikes me about the women in B7 is that the women have clothes on there very plain looking. But without clothes, they are sexy women. Not sure if it says more about my views or if that's how it is.

It's the way they dress,lara does it as well,wearing lots of baggy clothes.

• Upvote 1

Just now, cupid30 said:

It's the way they dress,lara does it as well,wearing lots of baggy clothes.

She shares the name of a great cricketer from my country,gues that's why I like her even thought she doesn't do anything!

5 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

She shares the name of a great cricketer from my country,gues that's why I like her even thought she doesn't do anything!

Brian Lara

Brian Lara Profile - Cricket Player West Indies | Stats ...