B7 - General Topic 2023 #11 (April)

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

she was told by Gloria who met Dylan in the kitchen just before and touched his head to feel his temperature. I heard him say he has a "low tollerance" of something (i did not hear the rest clearly).

he has a "low tollerance" of something         Rejection  lol

• Haha 2

il y a 14 minutes, kris66 a dit :

Interesting to see Gloria looking everywhere for Anthony and mentioning his name several times to Ashley while he is driving  a "Skoda" (Wendy) when he could drive a "Mercedes" (Gloria)

... you mean a Twingo instead of a Ferrari? (Shakira)

• Haha 1

Just for the Dylan haters ( and jealous people 😂 ) … let’s see today .. The guy is feeling sick , he is watching quietly whatever Italian program , the girls come , Aziza texts him to go to B4 kitchen .. Ashley and Gloria come in his room breaking his window ( BRRRRRR🥶🥶🥶 imagine if he WAS MAKING THE MISTAKE to do the same , that would be DylanGate ) and asking him what’s going on and he explains .. Just want to say that enough with the hate to the guys , all of these people they are doing ALL pretty well , living together and MOST OF ALL , they do really seem to have very good relationship .. For whoever is interested , just listen to the conversation in English currently in his room with the girls and speak then about truth , reality and what’s going on and how all of them live …AND HOW PEOPLE WANT TO PRESENT THINHS HERE BEING ALL STAGED , scripted and whatever .. Because if all of these it is how people want to have it in their mind , these people don’t only deserve Oscars but the interplanetary awards of acting … i just think that we need to accept that these people are young , passionate , active of what life is offering to them and they take whatever opportunity comes to enjoy … We would do EXACTLY the same and i challenge anyone to say “ NO , I WOULDN’T “ .. the question that automatically comes in mind is “ CAN YOU ? “ .. because obviously ALL OF THEM ( as we see .. ) THEY CAN .. And now The Master after the dialogue sent them to bed .. BUT IT IS ALWAYS HIS FAULT … the girls simply like him because he is real and he doesn’t pretend or play games .. plain and simple .. and that’s why - if he wants - he can fuck all of them ( EXCEPT the virgins Dana and Zara and the not doing the same mistake Tani … ) …. And let’s see who the two girls who will be visiting the villa on Sunday are ( ex tenants , have lived there , Ulyana and Harley ? 😉😉😉😌 ) … 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

By the way , I hope Aziza is exploding of frustration since she can’t really now how he feels or if she really believes what might answered her .. ( it seems she asked him to go/ join to the pool in B4 earlier as soon as they arrived and she was dancing ) 

Ahh … last but certainly not least 😂🤣😂🤣 Ashley currently my favorite villas tenant ( real , sexy , crazy ) followed by the always one and only Tani and the “ child “ Zara .. Gloria is great too but Ashley is authentic to the bone ( and that’s why these two girls have been viciously characterized , being real , imagine … ) 

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Just for the Dylan haters ( and jealous people 😂 ) … let’s see today .. The guy is feeling sick , he is watching quietly whatever Italian program , the girls come , Aziza texts him to go to B4 kitchen .. Ashley and Gloria come in his room breaking his window ( BRRRRRR🥶🥶🥶 imagine if he WAS MAKING THE MISTAKE to do the same , that would be DylanGate ) and asking him what’s going on and he explains .. Just want to say that enough with the hate to the guys , all of these people they are doing ALL pretty well , living together and MOST OF ALL , they do really seem to have very good relationship .. For whoever is interested , just listen to the conversation in English currently in his room with the girls and speak then about truth , reality and what’s going on and how all of them live …AND HOW PEOPLE WANT TO PRESENT THINHS HERE BEING ALL STAGED , scripted and whatever .. Because if all of these it is how people want to have it in their mind , these people don’t only deserve Oscars but the interplanetary awards of acting … i just think that we need to accept that these people are young , passionate , active of what life is offering to them and they take whatever opportunity comes to enjoy … We would do EXACTLY the same and i challenge anyone to say “ NO , I WOULDN’T “ .. the question that automatically comes in mind is “ CAN YOU ? “ .. because obviously ALL OF THEM ( as we see .. ) THEY CAN .. And now The Master after the dialogue sent them to bed .. BUT IT IS ALWAYS HIS FAULT … the girls simply like him because he is real and he doesn’t pretend or play games .. plain and simple .. and that’s why - if he wants - he can fuck all of them ( EXCEPT the virgins Dana and Zara and the not doing the same mistake Tani … ) …. And let’s see who the two girls who will be visiting the villa on Sunday are ( ex tenants , have lived there , Ulyana and Harley ? 😉😉😉😌 ) … 

you are so full of yourself!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

il y a 3 minutes, FrankZabba a dit :

tu es si plein de toi-même !

Et complètement détraqué pour ne rien gâcher. C'est l'homme qui détient la vérité . 

Tout lui convient , la drogue qui circule à haute dose , c'est l'air du temps etc... Et c'est à tout va sur le meme principe .

Just now, isidore57 said:

And completely out of whack so as not to spoil anything. It is the man who holds the truth. 

Everything suits him, the drug that circulates in high doses, it's the spirit of the times, etc... And it's all on the same principle.

yes, i agree!  he thinks everything is real life and that all people act and function like these cam stars do.  he has no clue of his own words!

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, FrankZabba said:

yes, i agree!  he thinks everything is real life and that all people act and function like these cam stars do.  he has no clue of his own words!

words are tricky . We know DDHM is a story teller and has his bent on things  ( he frustratingly, repeats himself enough) and why he bothers to defend himself is his thing  However I support his idea and frustration that too many here just run to this point of View that this is ALL Scripted and how it is impossible for that to be true .

The dismissive rhetoric that these young , sexualized  people are robots/mannequins of RLC is laughable and naive  ( Frank you are one of the worst about beating this foolishness to a pulp  get some new material FFS ) 

Someone said if RLC was such puppet masters then How do you explain this mass group of do nothing for months and getting paid That is not RLC controlling fuck all  

RLC Obviously explains the concept and expectations and may even offer bonus or incentives for likes or clickbait traffic ??? 

DDHM is just trying to point out this behavior is typical of party, liberated, uninhibited sexualized ( some even , likely making a living in the sex trade somewhere - where else do you think RLC recruits ( side note a reported recruiter Sarafima was noted being in a strip club as was the talk ) so again, I support that these are not idiots, fools or naive children -just a weird job

they have a cool gig and give them credit for taking advantage of it  

in the no -one cares dept. out of the blue I had friends that met someone who ran ? a famous nudist resort near LA a few friends went down to work there a while .. amazing, experience that presented and I said yes    I was just a normal partying, uninhibited  hippy but not manipulated etc  my choice to have too much fun at a resort ( yes naked and even clothing optional )  so these places like our Villas and beyond exist 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

@ddhm

Pour l'instant, c'est lui qui a une grosse frustration... C'est elle qui refuse de baiser avec lui. Je répète elle l'a broyé mentalement, il ne comprend pas ce qui lui arrive, elle le repousse sans arrêt (tu ne vois pas ce qui se passe, il est au fond du gouffre en pleine déprime.) pour qu'il la baise à nouveau, elle devra être dans un état second, plein de substances. Jaloux de qui, de ce pitre ? Il est dans un programme (c'est vrai, il est chanceux.) , que nous regardons tous ici, à travers nos écrans, virtuellement. Je ne suis pas sûr qu'Aziza, se retournerait sur ce spécimen dans la vraie vie !

Quant aux messages, tout le monde à prévenu tout le monde lui y compris, Aziza sûrement par courtoisie, il fait partie du groupe.

Comment peux-tu authentifier ce message, je suis curieux de l'apprendre ?