4 minutes ago, Veritas said:

elle vient de lui faire comprendre... Elle ne veut pas de ce gros connard, ! Lis mieux les images, elle l'ignore, elle a quelqu'un dehors, surement autre chose que ce minable arrogant, et violent ! La belle et l'animale

rappelle toi de ce post !

her body language leaves no doubt how she is in it, i don't understand how people don't see this, she almost hates him

• Upvote 2

37 minutes ago, Veritas said:

elle vient de lui faire comprendre... Elle ne veut pas de ce gros connard, ! Lis mieux les images, elle l'ignore, elle a quelqu'un dehors, surement autre chose que ce minable arrogant, et violent ! La belle et l'animale

rappelle toi de ce post !

Yet she let him sleep in her bed and let him kiss her and caress her and flirt with him and laugh with and at his jokes....Yeah she really hate him 😉 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

English is also not my language I am Dutch and my English is a drama, it is not about your spelling but about what you write, it comes across as illogical and unbelievable, You are entitled to your opinion anyway, but it seems strange to me

For some it is strange , for some others isn’t .. Your English is fine as it is mine , maybe you as a Dutch you aren’t used to talk a lot but I am .. this is a difference of character , that’s all . Illogical and unbelievable would be if people would ignore what’s written ( you are taking the time to answer to me , it seems then that your disagreement with me isn’t for what you mention ) . 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Neggbaroned44 said:

Wendy is a nice girl. Some always need to shout someone down to keep the adrenaline pumping. that's a shame.

maybe it's because it's so hard to estimate what she really wants, normally body language tells me fast enough but I it's not clear with her

It's the first time since Gloria and Ant fucked that they are close together again wrapped up on the sofa together.  Fucking tonight?

Ashely and Dylan in a 69 in his room (and now fucking)

NB! He is now offical the "2 minute man"

• Thanks 1