Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #14

Pete1960

As long as Paul is there - this apartment and Paul are unwatchable. Leora by herself or when she had Malia as a roommate was worth the price of admission. Paul and Leora together are boring and their sex is repetitious, boring and pathetic. Leora can not see how much of a slave she is to "good for nothing" Paul. No loss now if they leave RLC. The good run is over for Leora unless she can pull some pussies and other cocks out of a hat. She needs some magic tricks to maintain her fan base. I think Leora gets off (has orgasms) mainly from her imaginations and fantasies rather than anything Paul does to her. Paul ain't a stimulator, he is a simulator or a fake fuck looking for a blowjob from Leora.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, dougiestyle4u said:

As long as Paul is there - this apartment and Paul are unwatchable. Leora by herself or when she had Malia as a roommate was worth the price of admission. Paul and Leora together are boring and their sex is repetitious, boring and pathetic. Leora can not see how much of a slave she is to "good for nothing" Paul. No loss now if they leave RLC. The good run is over for Leora unless she can pull some pussies and other cocks out of a hat. She needs some magic tricks to maintain her fan base. I think Leora gets off (has orgasms) mainly from her imaginations and fantasies rather than anything Paul does to her. Paul ain't a stimulator, he is a simulator or a fake fuck looking for a blowjob from Leora.

Leora being a slave , I can’t agree less than this .. she needs to clean , wash , cook ,  pet , this is like I am watching a couple of the 20th century when women where doing all and the men were there just to “ reproduce “ for the society .. the thing is though that Leora does all of these with her own will , she doesn’t seem to bother or even if she is , she doesn’t show it or she needs to “‘pretend “ that it is all fine . As I have said in the past , I think that Leora after Paul’s arrival , she has completely abandoned whatever life she wanted ( ? ) / started  with much patience building in the Czech Republic and within some months , all the previous years in Prague became the boring , repeating , nothing of socializing and isolating life they both had in Russia . 

It can’t be a coincidence that they want this kind of life BUT Leora saw that she LIKED another kind of life and she tried to adjust to it and get accustomed to the European mentality and civilization . Unless Paul had come , I think she would slowly become European ( despite always a Russian in the blood 😇 ) .. but I think the way she simply lives this kind of “ invisible “ slave’s life is because she is SIMPLY afraid to be or end up alone . She has no one else in Prague after nearly 4 years ( or the ones she knows she doesn’t even trust or aren’t her type or she’s not interested for closer friendships - in one hand this can be explained since both her and Paul have absolutely zero social skills to interact and when you don’t know the basics , it is more than difficult to make new friendships , build trusts , enter society groups and enjoy this incredible city , Prague ) . 

My conclusion is that all that is happening , it is simply a decision from Leora which with her own decisions and actions has come to herself , but she kind of having accepted it because she has no other knowledge of things in life . If people here analyze with clear mind , it is clear that it is exactly the same life we see since 2013 .. and when you have no idea about and how the real world works , you simply can’t , don’t want or afraid to face it . The biggest proof for me will always and forever be that these two NEVER EVER have people in their apartment . In the history of this site 12 years now , for long term tenants , this in this extend , HAS NEVER  EVER been witnessed . I am not saying it is against rules or whatever , obviously it is real life decisions and it is more than perfectly right that they both live such a life as it seems fitting them and belonging to a kind of “ comfort zone “ to them . BUT , this is not THE REAL WORLD and  when  they will both go out of the cameras and they will need to face it , well , I DO HOPE I WILL PROVE WRONG , but they will both be like two children getting ready to know how to walk . Money will never ever solve problems , make life easier or give no worries . Money will just make life a bit more comfortable at times and less worried when something major needs to be done or decides .. But life it is all being active people in the society , having people that when we get older to be able and share times and moments so as to fight boredom or repeated routine , if Leora and Paul believe that they will be having this life that they currently have even when they are out of cameras and till they get both with full wrinkles and white hair , I WISH FOR THEM THAT IT WILL BE LIKE THIS , but this will be a world miracle to achieve it as it is against all of “ life rules “ and how the world works . Anyway , when the time comes , these two people without the cameras exposure will be sooner or later forgotten and only the people who follow them for  nearly 10 years will actually be able to remember that “ once upon a time , there were 2 Russians in a European capital working for a site which had cameras installed in the apartment(s) they were living …” I do hope with all of my heart that it goes with the “ AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER “ , but for whatever we have been watching , experiencing , observing and trying to analyze , i very much wonder how this can become truth . But I guess others think that it WILL NOT BE A PROBLEM AT ALL , so , what do i know about life functionality ? 

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Leora being a slave , I can’t agree less than this .. she needs to clean , wash , cook ,  pet , this is like I am watching a couple of the 20th century when women where doing all and the men were there just to “ reproduce “ for the society .. the thing is though that Leora does all of these with her own will , she doesn’t seem to bother or even if she is , she doesn’t show it or she needs to “‘pretend “ that it is all fine . As I have said in the past , I think that Leora after Paul’s arrival , she has completely abandoned whatever life she wanted ( ? ) / started  with much patience building in the Czech Republic and within some months , all the previous years in Prague became the boring , repeating , nothing of socializing and isolating life they both had in Russia . 

It can’t be a coincidence that they want this kind of life BUT Leora saw that she LIKED another kind of life and she tried to adjust to it and get accustomed to the European mentality and civilization . Unless Paul had come , I think she would slowly become European ( despite always a Russian in the blood 😇 ) .. but I think the way she simply lives this kind of “ invisible “ slave’s life is because she is SIMPLY afraid to be or end up alone . She has no one else in Prague after nearly 4 years ( or the ones she knows she doesn’t even trust or aren’t her type or she’s not interested for closer friendships - in one hand this can be explained since both her and Paul have absolutely zero social skills to interact and when you don’t know the basics , it is more than difficult to make new friendships , build trusts , enter society groups and enjoy this incredible city , Prague ) . 

My conclusion is that all that is happening , it is simply a decision from Leora which with her own decisions and actions has come to herself , but she kind of having accepted it because she has no other knowledge of things in life . If people here analyze with clear mind , it is clear that it is exactly the same life we see since 2013 .. and when you have no idea about and how the real world works , you simply can’t , don’t want or afraid to face it . The biggest proof for me will always and forever be that these two NEVER EVER have people in their apartment . In the history of this site 12 years now , for long term tenants , this in this extend , HAS NEVER  EVER been witnessed . I am not saying it is against rules or whatever , obviously it is real life decisions and it is more than perfectly right that they both live such a life as it seems fitting them and belonging to a kind of “ comfort zone “ to them . BUT , this is not THE REAL WORLD and  when  they will both go out of the cameras and they will need to face it , well , I DO HOPE I WILL PROVE WRONG , but they will both be like two children getting ready to know how to walk . Money will never ever solve problems , make life easier or give no worries . Money will just make life a bit more comfortable at times and less worried when something major needs to be done or decides .. But life it is all being active people in the society , having people that when we get older to be able and share times and moments so as to fight boredom or repeated routine , if Leora and Paul believe that they will be having this life that they currently have even when they are out of cameras and till they get both with full wrinkles and white hair , I WISH FOR THEM THAT IT WILL BE LIKE THIS , but this will be a world miracle to achieve it as it is against all of “ life rules “ and how the world works . Anyway , when the time comes , these two people without the cameras exposure will be sooner or later forgotten and only the people who follow them for  nearly 10 years will actually be able to remember that “ once upon a time , there were 2 Russians in a European capital working for a site which had cameras installed in the apartment(s) they were living …” I do hope with all of my heart that it goes with the “ AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER “ , but for whatever we have been watching , experiencing , observing and trying to analyze , i very much wonder how this can become truth . But I guess others think that it WILL NOT BE A PROBLEM AT ALL , so , what do i know about life functionality ? 

Well said.  I don't know what other apartments RLC has in Prague, but you would think that some interaction between Leora's and the other local apartments would be a great starting point. In that context the cameras should not cause a problem. If they don't start somewhere, I don't see them being equipped to live in the real world. That time is coming sooner than later.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

but she kind of having accepted it because she has no other knowledge of things in life

It sure doesn't seem so.

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

these two NEVER EVER have people in their apartment

I always thought that was odd. Seen no one visit two apts. ago. The apt. before this one, only Malia and Paul had some guy come over but they were on the computer. This apt. seen Malia and some guy oh and another young woman. Other than that it's always been the 3 of them.

Another thing, is Paul always on the computer for work or school?

29 minutes ago, peking said:

It sure doesn't seem so.

I always thought that was odd. Seen no one visit two apts. ago. The apt. before this one, only Malia and Paul had some guy come over but they were on the computer. This apt. seen Malia and some guy oh and another young woman. Other than that it's always been the 3 of them.

Another thing, is Paul always on the computer for work or school?

At 3 visits Malia , Denis ,zena 

Malia  was just coming to spend a few days on vacation and the COVID 19 virus arrived Had to stay there 1 year Then she went to ukania with her boyfriend 

Dennis appeared sometimes 

Zena was just passing through  

Leora Does not receive many visitors in the apartment  

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

At 3 visits Malia , Denis ,zena 

Malia  was just coming to spend a few days on vacation and the COVID 19 virus arrived Had to stay there 1 year Then she went to ukania with her boyfriend 

Dennis appeared sometimes 

Zena was just passing through  

Leora Does not receive many visitors in the apartment  

I keep knocking but no-one answer's the door I only want to get In to do this👍to you lot out there  I wish

• Haha 1