Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #14

Pete1960

4 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

mr black with suction cups For Leora jumping And do a dog position with Mr black with a suction cup 

Obviously Paul does not satisfy Leora nearly enough AND Leora is trying to do more to please her adoring fans since Paul is not up to viewer's expectations. Seems like Leora solo performances get more hits than the Leora/Paul sex shows.

23 hours ago, pulo filipe said:

nouveau jouet de monsieur noir 

Ce  gode noir a ventouse elle l'avais déjà avant l'arrivé de Malia ,et l'avait collé au même endroit sur la tète de lit et se masturber de la même façon

• Like 1

15 hours ago, dougiestyle4u said:

Has anyone kept track of how many times Leora has masturbated since she first appeared on RLC? Paul hasn't masturbated even once, I think. It is time for him to grab his dick, stroke it good and spew a cum load for the anxious viewers. Come on Paul, jerk off in front of Leora while she watches you and then tell Leora to open her mouth wide and then give her your white creamy milk and watch her swallow it greedily. Go for it Paul. I bet viewers will want to see this just to watch Leora's reaction to her man getting adventurous.

The only thing I want to see Paul doing is to leave

• Haha 4