Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2023) #14

Pete1960

2 hours ago, jugghead said:

still love Leora and others as you guys know. I am a bit concerned about the direction RLC is taking.

Care to expand? I generally only watch a few other apartments. Give the new tenants a chance but move on if they dont interest me. I assumed this was the case for everyone.

This isnt a defence of RLC, I was just curious about your comment.

4 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

Care to expand? I generally only watch a few other apartments. Give the new tenants a chance but move on if they dont interest me. I assumed this was the case for everyone.

Ditto

9 minutes ago, jjohndoe1960 said:

It's okay. Perhaps i am a bit overwhelmed by the sudden changes. May be they are good or bad idk. I am very flexible at this point.

But what I wonder is, are they pushing Linda out because she does not perform. This was on my mind.

Just now, jugghead said:

It's okay. Perhaps i am a bit overwhelmed by the sudden changes. May be they are good or bad idk. I am very flexible at this point.

But what I wonder is, are they pushing Linda out because she does not perform. This was on my mind.

apologies I posted this on the Leora forum.