B4 - General Topic 2023 #28 (April / May)

il y a 14 minutes, Veritas a dit :

Cette ordure veut la faire fumer à mort quel fils de pute !

Il roule pétard sur pétard pour pouvoir profiter d'elle, sinon dans un état normal jamais ce porc la baiserait !

Je signale à RLC  !

🤣 😂  😂  😂  😂  😂 

40 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Nicole and Estelle, February 2017.

oh,thanks. I remember zoya trying to get lev away from the booze one night and she smacked him a couple times! Not that i'm into violence,but to me it's part of the "real life" experience...

It's interesting to see Glorias behaviour now after almost 10 days of being a quiet almost introspective girl (watching movies, sleeping, smoking, cuddling with Anthony etc.). It's typical behaviour of someone trying to forget.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I wonder how they haven't already gotten tired of Ari. Too clingy.

At the moment it's Gloria who's clingy. Ari was at the terrace and Gloria came and sat on her lap.

• Upvote 1

a!ot of chat that besides being speculative in nature, on women , relationships, psychology and almost all with B7 characters or related to B7 characters, filling B4 pages and pages .. please move along kids  go play in the proper sandbox where you belong

not a peep about a nude painter painting with her pink painties and ass pushing up into the camera ... seem more interesting to follow ??