B4 - General Topic 2023 #28 (April / May)

3 minutes ago, pajero said:

we could know where to find the videos she makes I would watch them gladly, but?,,,?,

i'm sure she post's them to her onlyfans or some other social media.  if you do ever find out where, you will have stumbled upon it.

22 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

Je suis sûr qu'elle les publie sur ses seuls fans ou sur d'autres réseaux sociaux. si jamais vous découvrez où, vous serez tombé dessus.

il faudrait deja savoir sur quel site elle sont ,instagram,faceook,ect...,et savoir comment elle se nomme ?

Wiki: the 73-year-old sovereign assumed control of a $46 billion empire.

The guy with "not my King" was released today, saying:

"There's no longer a right to peaceful demonstrations in England."

A handful of White Trash on this thread supports the King.

So now you know who's talking here, and they are NOT Europeans.

• Confused 1

Je connais le réseau sur lequel elle publie, mais sur quel nom ? C'est une autre histoire... Je connais aussi son vrai prénom, mais aucune utilité, comment l'écrire correctement...

2 minutes ago, Veritas said:

I know the network on which she publishes, but on what name? That's another story... I also know his real first name, but no use, how to write it correctly...

i understand what you're saying, the problem is these sex workers use so many aliases they are hard to find if one should look.

3 minutes ago, Veritas said:

I know the network on which she publishes, but on what name? That's another story... I also know his real first name, but no use, how to write it correctly...

how could you know the network she publishes on and not be able to find her?  she has a unique look, i think she would be easy to find even if you had to go through every profile.  the downside to that is it would take a tremendous amount of time and therefore it's not worth it.

16 minutes ago, northguy said:

Wiki: the 73-year-old sovereign assumed control of a $46 billion empire.

The guy with "not my King" was released today, saying:

"There's no longer a right to peaceful demonstrations in England."

A handful of White Trash on this thread supports the King.

So now you know who's talking here, and they are NOT Europeans.

This surprised me,  is it because of something Tani said?

• Haha 2