Living Room Cam goes in nigth vision too early

All the RLC girls have a loyal fan club. We don't always agree on anything. So let me handle this before it becomes a testosterone-laced flame war:

From now on, all RLC females should walk around naked.

Or at least in a cute bare-bottom maid outfit...  :P

Problem solved.

Our Master and Lord restores order in our male band, full of testosterone.

So Everybody in a row ! ...  naked of course  ;D

Do I get to pick first?

I have a couple -- just two of them -- in mind. I'll take Miss L and Miss D. Thank you.

All the RLC girls have a loyal fan club. We don't always agree on anything. So let me handle this before it becomes a testosterone-laced flame war:

From now on, all RLC females should walk around naked.

Or at least in a cute bare-bottom maid outfit...  :P

Problem solved.

Our Master and Lord restores order in our male band, full of testosterone.

So Everybody in a row ! ...  naked of course  ;D

Do I get to pick first?

I have a couple -- just two of them -- in mind. I'll take Miss L and Miss D. Thank you.

2 at once, whiskey and cigars !

It is not reasonable, take care of your heart.  ;D

Maybe the quality of the occupants further ruins the quality of the website, No?    ;)  :D

These two are hardly the worst quality on this website. I'd like to direct your attention to Katya & Ruslan, Sofia & Roman and even Adriana and Daniel. All very, very boring couples.

It is true that this couple is exciting to watch, whether in bed or in front of computer or the mirror, brushing her hair. What a interesting show !  :D

strunfly disagree on Adriana and Daniel.  considering she is the worst dresser on rlc, she is attractive and sexy when naked.  i really like her.

She has a sportiffe athletic jock-girl look.  Some people like it; some people don't.  This couple is entertaining and keep themselves clean and attractive most of the time.  I think it would be super-cool if he would wash his hands after taking a dump and before playing with her.  Also, in many ways she is very maternal to him -- not too much, but just on the cusp of creepy.  They had a fuck session (in the bedroom) that went on forever, using many traditional and some not-so-traditional positions.  He stays hard pretty well but seemed to have some trouble reaching his climax.  Oh well.  As it was done with fairly good lighting, it wasn't like watching Casper the Friendly Ghost fucking an albino. 

Maybe the quality...  :D

These two are hardly the worst quality on this website...

It is true that this couple is exciting to watch, ...  :D

strunfly disagree on Adriana and Daniel....

She has a sportiffe athletic jock-girl look.  Some people like it; some people don't.

No, she hasn't a sporty profile... Diana is sporty and it shows in her thighs for example.

Leora is thin with a small frame but not sporty...  It's different.

She has a sportiffe athletic jock-girl look.  Some people like it; some people don't.

No, she hasn't a sporty profile... Diana is sporty and it shows in her thighs for example.

No Diana built like a man that is why she looks sporty.

No Diana looks a like a boy without a penis.

You haven't probably practice any sport since a long time and if you compare Diana to a guy, you should consult a medical authority or/and oculist quickly !  :D

One more, you compare Diana to a guy, because she is muscular, athletic ...  and therefore Leora isn't.  ;)

I find both Diana and Leora to be perfectly attractive. I don't consider them to be in a contest with one another. So I'll take them both and you can have whoever else is left at RLC.  :P

And as for the night vision going on too early, it could be that the daylight vision quits too early. Kinda like "Is the bottle of Scotch half empty or half full?" (The proper answer is: "Holy shit! The bottle isn't full anymore. Might as well finish it off."