B7 - General Topic 2023 #13 (April / May)

1 hour ago, kris66 said:

I really hope Zara fuck him

what do you think they are doing right now?  i looked through the blurry cams and zara, dana, and anthony are nowhere to be found.  they are somewhere fucking!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Kingbanks said:

all he wants to is fuck her I highly think he will care after he fucks her 😂

damn you make it seem like they don't get paid to do this and be on camera this isn't love island 😂

you sound like one of those angry feminist 😂

i'm not angry and i'm not a feminist, anthony and the b4 twins (zara & dana) are already fucking.  they will never do it in front of the camera's because they think they are too good for that.  so the conclusion is anthony takes them out to an undisclosed location and fucks them.

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, kris66 said:

Ari is a major slut. She and Anthony deserve each other.

P.S. I hope someday Anthony fall in love and the girl cheat on him major time...Karma!

Either a girl is a victim or a slut. You're such a clown.

After your crying of rape when none clearly took place, nothing you say should ever be taken with any sort of credibility.

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

same kind of girl as ash and gloria, let them run and have fun, it won't be long before gloria, ash and dylan are back in bed together, everyone thought that was so great in the beginning lol

yes, skanky sluts!

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Either a girl is a victim or a slut. You're such a clown.

After your crying of rape when none clearly took place, nothing you say should ever be taken with any sort of credibility.

Fuck off looser you are getting ignored. All you do is going after people here.Small dick?

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, FrankZabba said:

what do you think they are doing right now?  i looked through the blurry cams and zara, dana, and anthony are nowhere to be found.  they are somewhere fucking!

I seriously doubt it.  Zara and Dana left way before Anthony while he was fucking Ari.  He left later dressed like he was going to a gym.

2 hours ago, kris66 said:

Nahh he use her as a fuckdoll. Like he use all women. I really hope Zara fuck him one time and dump him..That will make an awesome blow to his ego!

I hope Ant Fucks her and dumps her for being so stupid to become one of his numbers  

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

I seriously doubt it.  Zara and Dana left way before Anthony while he was fucking Ari.  He left later dressed like he was going to a gym.

zara and dana will leave out early to secure the hotel room and sometimes from what i can remember, they would wait out front of b4 for anthony and then they would all leave together.  i'm sure it's the same way to this day.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, kris66 said:

Then why use the last 10 days with Gloria all cuddely b/g kind of thing?  It makes no sense!  I don't care if he fuck Nelly or the local prostitute (he probably does) or anyone else. I just want Zara to play him so we can see him suffer!

If he gets to fuck Zara he won't suffer ...come on,  another notch on his belt ... he's a whore  clearly , why  would he care one bit of these women ... as he proves continually   None of these girls will hurt his ego ... look at his  ( however easy an environment ( like shooting fish in a pond ?) it is to score easy girls , lonely horny girls  )  lmao he is grinning and keeping all options open  for the next and next