B7 - General Topic 2023 #13 (April / May)

Just now, Epikouros said:

I don't condemn (or judge, for maybe a better word) anyone.

Well people who clearly use other people with no regard for their feelings (usually narcissists) should be condemned!

• Upvote 1

il y a 6 minutes, kris66 a dit :

Well people who clearly use other people with no regard for their feelings (usually narcissists) should be condemned!

Sometimes I wonder why some people actually watch RLC...

And comment here as though they are watching a soap series...

These villas are a rather unique environment, hardly comparable to 'normal' life situations.

It is (more or less) 'real life', but in an 'unreal' (created for a certain purpose) environment...

3 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Sometimes I wonder why people actually watch RLC...

And comment here as though they are watching a soap series...

These villas are a rather unique environment, hardly comparable to 'normal' life situations.

It is (more or less) 'real life', but in an 'unreal' (created for a certain purpose) environment...

No matter what you believe those people are real people with feelings just like you and me. I am emphatic to people who hurt and really dislike people who could care less for other's feelings in order to push their own agenda. That's just my nature. Live with it.

il y a 12 minutes, kris66 a dit :

No matter what you believe those people are real people with feelings just like you and me. I am emphatic to people who hurt and really dislike people who could care less for other feelings in order to push their own agenda. That's just my nature. Live with it.

I can can live with that. Just wondering why you are watching / enjoying RLC, then...

Edit: PS: Gloria is a strong girl. She'll get over it. Maybe sooner than you will. I guess you might feel more hurt than she does...

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Epikouros said:

Edit: PS: Gloria is a strong girl. She'll get over it. Maybe sooner than you will. I guess you might feel more hurt than she does...

sigh...I dont feel hurt. I just observe and don't think she deseve what he did to her. That's all. Comprende?