B7 - General Topic 2023 #13 (April / May)

2 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I didn't understand.

He meant that maybe it's good with some distraction for Gloria (from Ari or whoever) so she don't think too much about Anthony.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, kris66 said:

Well then they had to wait approx. 1.5 hour for him 😉 

When the girls left B4 they yelled down to the pool of B7. Ashley answered " don't know, in the house somewhere  ". Anthony was the only one in the house. He left about 15 minutes later.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

When the girls left B4 they yelled down to the pool of B7. Ashley answered " don't know, in the house somewhere  ". Anthony was the only one in the house. He left about 15 minutes later.

My bad then. I watched the replay many hours ago and it seemed much longer. Well Ari was also in the house 😉  Btw do you understand russian?

NB! I still dont buy the theory that he fuck both outside the house. It's far fetched!

il y a 1 minute, kris66 a dit :

Ha ha Gloria baise avec le cerveau d'Anthony en train de danser avec Ari devant lui en enlevant son pull .. 

OUI mais j'ai peur que le vautour saute  sur ses proies plus tard et il attend que cela 

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

Ha ha Gloria fuck with Anthony's brain right now dancing with Ari in front of him taking off her sweater.. 

i'm trying to understand what she's doing now but i couldn't hahaha :') 

anyways i think they might come back together 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, kris66 said:

My bad then. I watched the replay many hours ago and it seemed much longer. Well Ari was also in the house 😉  Btw do you understand russian?

NB! I still dont buy the theory that he fuck both outside the house. It's far fetched!

Ashley spoke English for some reason.