B7 - General Topic 2023 #13 (April / May)

28 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

and Ant scores again, this will again produce sour reactions and Gloria has become third hand in 1 day,ย  then there are people who take these girls seriously ... have fun Antย ๐Ÿคช

exactly funny that once he stops with Gloria ari goes straight to him ๐Ÿ˜‚

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Wรถlfchen said:

There he was again the 2 minute Anthony!

hangover sex ๐Ÿ˜‚

I think he'll fuck her again probably not today but another day ๐Ÿ˜‚

28 minutes ago, Wรถlfchen said:

No, I don't think everyone would do it the same way! I am of the opinion that there are also men with decency and good behavior!

what bad behavior does anthony have did anyone else see zara all over anthony when they got back to b5 in the kitchen it wasn't just him she was also all over ari friend ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚

It will be good thing to watch when Gloria finds out that Anthony had sex with Ari.ย ย 

I guess the only way she will know if Ari tells Ashley about it because it seems Ari & Ashley are becoming good friends.ย 

Or if Gloria reads CC.ย  To Gloria, please read the last few pages of this thread or watch the total incident on RLC replays around 3PM . I know all the RLC's participants have premium access to RLC.

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It will be good thing to watch when Gloria finds out that Anthony had sex with Ari.ย ย 

I guess the only way she will know if Ari tells Ashley about because it seems Ari & Ashley are becoming god friends.ย 

Or if Gloria reads CC.ย  To Gloria, please read the last few pages of this thread or watch the total incident on RLC replays around 3PM . I know all the RLC's participants have premium access to RLC.

I guess she knows because she and Ash went to their room looking for her, saw no one there and left. While they were leaving by the backyard Ari went out naked calling for them.

14 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It is funny and sad at the same time what is happening in the Balcony of B4.

It seems that Gloria is telling Ari about what happened last night at B5's party and Gloria has no clue that Ari just had sex with Anthony.ย ๐Ÿ˜’ย ๐Ÿค”

Ari is a major slut. She and Anthony deserve each other.

P.S. I hope someday Anthony fall in love and the girl cheat on him major time...Karma!

• Upvote 3