B7 - General Topic 2023 #13 (April / May)

1 minute ago, kris66 said:

Yeah and to all the jerks here who says they are only fucking...Want any more proof?  She's got feelings for him and he is a assh*** who only think with his dick!

Ant didn't suddenly turn into a jerk, he's been a jerk from day one and everyone has seen that including Gloria so she knew what to expect besides, Gloria herself also went quickly before Dylan on her back so who's wrong now .
Don't let that hassle get too close, I made that mistake myself a few years ago.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Ant didn't suddenly turn into a jerk, he's been a jerk from day one and everyone has seen that including Gloria so she knew what to expect besides, Gloria herself also went quickly before Dylan on her back so who's wrong now .
Don't let that hassle get too close, I made that mistake myself a few years ago.

Gloria has been 100% faithfull to Anthony since they started their "relationship". That is a FACT.  Her fucking in a 3some with Dylan and Ashley got absolutely nothing to do with anything. It happened before it got serious with Anthony. Fact is she has feelings for the assh*** and he knows it and does not care whatsoever.  I hate people who play with other peoples feelings (he even laughed at her this morning in the diningroom when she tried to talk to him) and she has done absoluetly nothing worng no matter what you say!

I don't get too close but I do have symphathy with her. She deserves better.

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Gloria has been 100% faithfull to Anthony since they started their "relationship". That is a FACT.  Her fucking in a 3some with Dylan and Ashley got absolutely nothing to do with anything. It happened before it got serious with Anthony. Fact is she has feelings for the assh*** and he knows it and does not care whatsoever.  I hate people who play with other peoples feelings (he even laughed at her this morning in the diningroom when she tried to talk to him) and she has done absoluetly nothing worng no matter what you say!

Ant did the same with Wendy and Gloria joined in  you make her better than she is

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

Ant did the same with Wendy and Gloria joined in  you make her better than she is

Gloria never joined in on anything with Wendy. On the contray Wendy and Anthony did everything to hide that they fucked. Both 2 times. And when Gloria went looking for him in B4 he even took the elevator from Wendys room to the top floor so it looked like he just arrived from outside the main entrance.

You got things very wrong and yes she is way better than he is and way more loyal and loving. he does not deserve her attention!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm just curious, since when did people here all of a sudden learn their language to the point where you know exactly why she's crying?

You do not need to know the language to understand why. It's very obvious unelss you've been hiding under a rock.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm just curious, since when did people here all of a sudden learn their language to the point where you know exactly why she's crying? 

And just to remind people who seem to have selective memory, even if Gloria is crying because of Anthony, SHE ALSO FUCKED ANOTHER GUY...

I can understand what they are saying there but cannot read their minds, people make up their own stories here and then believe in them themselves.
You're absolutely right about Gloria.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

I can understand what they are saying there but cannot read their minds, people make up their own stories here and then believe in them themselves.
You're absolutely right about Gloria.

Oh so enlighten us who know nothing why she is crying... You are so full of it!

I finally found out where RLC found the latest girls in the flats, at this time the brothels in Barcelona are having end-of-season sales, offering two girls for the price of one, RLC got great deals 

• Haha 4