B7 - General Topic 2023 #13 (April / May)

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Ari is a major slut. She and Anthony deserve each other.

P.S. I hope someday Anthony fall in love and the girl cheat on him major time...Karma!

Maybe he had that with Loraine.

8 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Ari is a major slut. She and Anthony deserve each other.

P.S. I hope someday Anthony fall in love and the girl cheat on him major time...Karma!

Since she has a more slutty look and personality, it can highly likely happen that he falls in love with her and she plays with him.

5 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Since she has a more slutty look and personality, it can highly likely happen that he falls in love with her and she plays with him.

Nahh he use her as a fuckdoll. Like he use all women. I really hope Zara fuck him one time and dump him..That will make an awesome blow to his ego!

4 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Nahh he use her as a fuckdoll. Like he use all women. I really hope Zara fuck him one time and dump him..That will make an awesome blow to his ego!

all he wants to is fuck her I highly think he will care after he fucks her 😂

damn you make it seem like they don't get paid to do this and be on camera this isn't love island 😂

you sound like one of those angry feminist 😂

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Ari is everywhere.

same kind of girl as ash and gloria, let them run and have fun, it won't be long before gloria, ash and dylan are back in bed together, everyone thought that was so great in the beginning lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Xarvaz said:

same kind of girl as ash and gloria, let them run and have fun, it won't be long before gloria, ash and dylan are back in bed together, everyone thought that was so great in the beginning lol

I hope Gloria fuck Dylan and make sure Anthony knows.

Just now, kris66 said:

I hope Gloria fuck Dylan and make sure Anthony knows.

Ant doesn't care, he's busy with the next sex worker and he's just finishing his list, that's his job in the villa 😂

• Haha 1