US General Domestic Politics (2023) # 17 (05/04/23)

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Actually, it has been more than obvious that those with such mentallities as yours are in need of mental help, or quite possibly incarceration for the remainder of your kinds mentally disturnbed lives, or possibly irradication of such dishonest delusional worthless excuses of humanity. As I mentioned previously, 🖕 you and anyone else who attempts to claim such ideologies are not responsible for all of the ridiculous sexualization of children which you convienently decided not to respond to you obviously sorry assed no good for nothing leftist indoctrinated worthless excuse of humanity.

Sorry psycho, I was working.  Now, you call me mental???  Read the unhinged lunacy you just wrote and you have the nerve to call me crazy...🤣🤣🤣!  How and why did you bring children into this?🤔  You are truly a danger to yourself and those around you.  Sick puppy... 🤣🤣🤣

20 minutes ago, hilts122 said:

Sorry psycho, I was working.  Now, you call me mental???  Read the unhinged lunacy you just wrote and you have the nerve to call me crazy...🤣🤣🤣!  How and why did you bring children into this?🤔  You are truly a danger to yourself and those around you.  Sick puppy... 🤣🤣🤣

You got that right, you are fucking mental. Evidentally a mentally disturbed leftist ignorant idiot. You sorry assed leftist m.f.'s are the ones who have been trying to sexualize children and make others believe that so called transgenderism and particularly when such ridicuous and fucked up mentally disturbed mentallities should be o.k. and tolerated in regards to children or anyone else as far as that matter goes. So like I mentioned before you leftist excuse making for bullshitter, 🖕.

13 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Actually, it has been more than obvious that those with such mentallities as yours are in need of mental help, or quite possibly incarceration for the remainder of your kinds mentally disturnbed lives, or possibly irradication of such dishonest delusional worthless excuses of humanity. As I mentioned previously, 🖕 you and anyone else who attempts to claim such ideologies are not responsible for all of the ridiculous sexualization of children which you convienently decided not to respond to you obviously sorry assed no good for nothing leftist indoctrinated worthless excuse of humanity.

I have no idea where your q anon pedo conspiracy nonsense is but dude, get a life.  Seriously... is this shtick or are you really this messed up?  To answer whoever it was that mentioned trans.  I am a former Marine and own a trucking company in Baltimore (15 dumps and 6 dump tractor trailers).  I have 2 daughters both out of college, 1 graduated from UVA and 1 from the College of Charleston.  I grew up christian and conservative.  I am still conservative but not republican.  You guys are completely psychotic...seriously!  I am no longer christian because the people who call themselves christians are some of the most selfish, evil and crazy people I have ever met or heard from.  Again, you get on here with you silly retorts and childish threats instead of proving me wrong!  Also, for those speaking of the economy, you do realize the Fed Chair Jerome Powell is a republican and was appointed by trump!  Fact!  What I don't get is you keep name calling instead of answering my questions!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

WWW.DEWEZET.DE

In den USA ist Waffengewalt trauriger Alltag - eine Recherche legt jetzt offen, dass dabei oft Waffen deutscher Hersteller eine Rolle spielen. Das Bundeswirtschaftsministerium zieht daraus Konsequenzen.

Deutschland macht ernst und zieht Konsequenzen aus den ungehinderten Waffen-Mißbrauch in den USA.

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

You got that right, you are fucking mental. Evidentally a mentally disturbed leftist ignorant idiot.

🤣🤣🤣🤣, more name calling...  You are a silly person.  You want your beliefs to be right so bad... but you know it's complete nonsense so all you can do is come back with little 12 year old insults.  Dude, you're pathetic!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, hilts122 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣, more name calling...  You are a silly person.  You want your beliefs to be right so bad... but you know it's complete nonsense so all you can do is come back with little 12 year old insults.  Dude, you're pathetic!

I believe most who read the comments that get posted in this thread, realizes and knows who's comments are more believable and not someones attempt at an ideological propagandism. So you might want to consider otherwise as long as I notice what gets posted in these threads.

7 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:
WWW.DEWEZET.DE

In den USA ist Waffengewalt trauriger Alltag - eine Recherche legt jetzt offen, dass dabei oft Waffen deutscher Hersteller eine Rolle spielen. Das Bundeswirtschaftsministerium zieht daraus Konsequenzen.

Deutschland macht ernst und zieht Konsequenzen aus den ungehinderten Waffen-Mißbrauch in den USA.

I'm left wing but not a psycho.  I carry this everyday and I am licensed to.  But I am intelligent enough and sane enough to realized we need stronger gun control laws.  Rightnow, the right is just evil and derelict in their uproach to guns.  It is flat out sick and embarrassing!

16833311685696051060418362905510.jpg

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I believe most who read the comments that get posted in this thread, realizes and knows who's comments are more believable and not someones attempt at an ideological propagandism. So you might want to consider otherwise as long as I notice what gets posted in these threads.

🤣🤣🤣🤣, 🤔!  Look dummy, I am simply speaking my mind.  I truly don't give a damn if you wake up out of your fox news haze or not!

20 minutes ago, hilts122 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣, 🤔!  Look dummy, I am simply speaking my mind.  I truly don't give a damn if you wake up out of your fox news haze or not!

Yeah, your speaking your mind alright, just like you tried to make it seem that you own a weapon that your kind has been trying their best to not be allowed in the country. You two faced people are exactly why this country is in the predicament it is in which other than over 5 million illegals entrance into the country have occurred has to do with the highly spike in crime all over the country since a no good for nothing puppet was put in place by your kind along with aasistance of the CCP of china by intentionally releasing a contagious bug referred to as covid 19 into the rest of the worlds countries populations, so your assertions are no more than bullshit and leftist lies and that shows who you actually are and what you actually should do, which I do not think most with any common sense would realize. So as I mentioned you are a leftist full of shit and that's why it has cost everyone so much more since a corrupt leftist sorry assed no good for nothing chinese compromised puppet was installed in the highest so called office of the country because if them and your kind. So as I mentioned,🖕

13 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Yeah, your speaking your mind alright, just like you tried to make it seem that you own a weapon that your kind has been trying their best to not be allowed in the country. You two faced people are exactly why this country is in the predicament it is in which other than over 5 million illegals entrance into the country have occurred has to do with the highly spike in crime all over the country since a no good for nothing puppet was put in place by your kind along with aasistance of the CCP of china by intentionally releasing a contagious bug referred to as covid 19 into the rest of the worlds countries populations, so your assertions are no more than bullshit and leftist lies and that shows who you actually are and what you actually should do, which I do not think most with any common sense would realize. So as I mentioned you are a leftist full of shit. 🖕

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣!  WOW.... That was a serious word salad!  Does what you wrote really make sense to you?  So according to you, no one on the left could possibly own a gun?  Really?  Also, according to you illegals only enter the US during democratic administrations?  You also fumbled around in your soliloquy and accused Biden of getting help from China to get elected..🤣!  Ok, where is the proof?  If Biden is a Chinese puppet then why are we close to war with them over Taiwan?  Why do you clowns always say the left is trying to take all guns?  Again slow one, I have guns but I am intelligent enough to know they shouldn't be so easy to get in this country.  But hey, I am trying to have a rational conversation with an irrational, brainwashed, trumpy psychopath.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, hilts122 said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣!  WOW.... That was a serious word salad!  Does what you wrote really make sense to you?  So according to you, no one on the left could possibly own a gun?  Really?  Also, according to you illegals only enter the US during democratic administrations?  You also fumbled around in your soliloquy and accused Biden of getting help from China to get elected..🤣!  Ok, where is the proof?  If Biden is a Chinese puppet then why are we close to war with them over Taiwan?  Why do you clowns always say the left is trying to take all guns?  Again slow one, I have guns but I am intelligent enough to know they shouldn't be so easy to get in this country.  But hey, I am trying to have a rational conversation with an irrational, brainwashed, trumpy psychopath.

I pulled over to take another pic with my Maryland and Utah concealed carry permits.  Oh yeah, I forgot, you live in the land of conspiracy theory and mame believe where anything that doesn't fit your irrational beliefs must be fake....🤣🤣🤣😂!  You really don't realize how pathetic you are?

16833341512022860891189693187817.jpg

16833343217375778983858588922236.jpg