US General Domestic Politics (2023) # 17 (05/04/23)

12 hours ago, hilts122 said:

Really?  Sounds like you need medication!  Tell me, why do you people sit around making comments and carrying anger based on easily proven lies?  Then, when pressed, you can't intellectually defend your ignorant views and comments so you just turn to insults?  I thought you you guys were supremacist's?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣  Show me that mental supremacy!

And you don't sound that brilliant to me. Anyone who chooses to live in a city where you need to carry a weapon with you in order to feel safe is not very smart in my book.  I would never ever want to live in a city like Baltimore.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

Du hast überhaupt keine Ahnung und schreibst nur groben Unfug. ICH habe mit Hitler nichts zu tun. Du sagst ich bin "links" - Hitler war ultra-rechter Faschist, genau so wie Dein Trump ultrarechter Faschist ist. Du bist Anhänger von Trump, als bist DU Faschisten-Anhänger und damit vermutlich auch Anhänger von Hitler, so wie Dein Freund SPYING 1, der gerne NAZI-Bilder postet, welche er wohl als Vorlage zum masturbieren braucht.   😁

Schalte doch einfach Dein Gehirn ein bevor Du ein Wort postest.

You are obviously one mentally fucked up kraut who is nothing more than a fucked up leftist propagandist because your country was nearly anniliated because of such ridiculous and fucked up ideologies that cost millions of innocent people their lives. So you can go fuck yourself and any others like you such as your Scottish comrade you worthless propagandist kraut since it is not too late to do so.

9 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

„Judas Joe“ Biden hat neben all dieser Weisheit auch viel ausländisches Geld erworben.:Zunge:

Mache Dich nicht lächerlich. Diese schlappen 8 Millionen EURO nach einem langen Arbeitsleben als Rechtsanwalt und in vielen Funktionen im politischen Leben ist so gut wie nichts. Fast jedes Schlager-Sternchen hat mehr. Roland Kaiser 20 Mio., Thomas Gottschalk, Entertainer 90 Mio., Peter Alexander, Entertainer (+) 150 Mio. ...... Noch mehr. Dein unfähiger Trump hat von den geerbten 4,5 Milliarden noch 2,3 Milliarden - und wo sind diese her ???? Einen Prozeß wegen Betrug nach dem anderen. Sei ganz ruhig.   😁

12 minutes ago, happyone said:
WWW.BING.COM

Intelligent search from Bing makes it easier to quickly find what you’re looking for and rewards you.

Two sources also confirmed to CBS News that the shooter had a patch on his clothing with the letters "RWDS," which stands for "Right Wing Death Squad" —  believed to be a right-wing neo-Nazi group.

I'd believe as much that comes from anyone with cbs as I would that comes from snl.

9 minutes ago, happyone said:
WWW.BING.COM

Intelligent search from Bing makes it easier to quickly find what you’re looking for and rewards you.

Two sources also confirmed to CBS News that the shooter had a patch on his clothing with the letters "RWDS," which stands for "Right Wing Death Squad" —  believed to be a right-wing neo-Nazi group.

Did CBS name the sources? I no longer trust any anonymous sources. Too many people around with political agendas. I've heard no confirmation of that by officials in Texas.  And I said shootings, not one shooting. Don't think the shooter in Nashville was right wing. One thing almost all the shooters have in common is that they are mentally deranged.

9 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Und für mich klingen Sie nicht so brillant. Jeder, der sich dafür entscheidet, in einer Stadt zu leben, in der man eine Waffe bei sich tragen muss, um sich sicher zu fühlen, ist meines Erachtens nicht sehr schlau. Ich würde niemals in einer Stadt wie Baltimore leben wollen.

Das ist vom Prinzip Unsinn. Ich war schon oft in großen Städten im In- und Ausland. Auch in Hamburg, Berlin, München, Casablanca, Marseille - mit Rotlichtviertel. Mir ist nie etwas passiert - ach OHNE Waffe. Man muss nur beachten wann man wo sein darf und seinen Kopf einsetzen.   Wie sagt man: "Wer sich in Gefahr begibt kommt darin um" !

Just now, StarLight28 said:

This is nonsense in principle. I've been to big cities at home and abroad many times. Also in Hamburg, Berlin, Munich, Casablanca, Marseille - with the red light district. Nothing ever happened to me - oh WITHOUT a weapon. You just have to remember when you can be where and use your head. As the saying goes: "He who puts himself in danger perishes in it" !

So why does your buddy Hilts122 carry a weapon?:huh:

Awwww... look at you...😂, you must have the right wing hand book on how to debate a liberal sitting in your lap as you type your nonsense.  First you try childish threats by saying liberals should be irradicated.  When tough talk doesn't work and you are asked to defend your juvenile ignorant shortsited positions, you can't so you then try to paint the other person as crazed and violent..🤣🤣🤣!  A member of the Jan 6 party, the NRA tough talk gun crazy party is calling someone else psycho...lol, now that is rich.  I'm sure your next move is to use the age old adolescent catch all come back of "I know you are but what am I"!  😂😂😂😂  Just pathetic!!!! 

Now you are an outright fucking liar. Show me where I ever said liberals should be eradicated. 

14 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Sie sind offensichtlich ein geistig beschissenes Kraut, das nichts weiter als ein beschissener linker Propagandist ist, weil Ihr Land wegen solch lächerlicher und beschissener Ideologien, die Millionen von unschuldigen Menschen das Leben gekostet haben, fast ausgelöscht wurde. Also kannst du dich selbst und alle anderen wie dich ficken, wie deinen schottischen Kameraden, du wertloser Propagandist Kraut, da es noch nicht zu spät ist, dies zu tun.

Hotdog-Fresser halte endlich mal Deine dumme Klappe. Du bist einfach nur dumm und geistesgestört - und das wird sich auch nicht mehr ändern. Das sieht und erkennt JEDER der Deine schwachsinnigen posts liest. Ohne Sinn und Verstand, nur Hetze und Gift versprühen.

Ich habe mit toten Menschen nichts zu tun - ich hatte stets soziale Verantwortung. Als Rechtsradikaler bist DU Hinterher-Läufer von den Faschisten von Hitler und Trump. Und wenn Du nicht aufpasst kann Dich Dein Freund von Trump ganz schnell zum Mittäter und Mörder machen. Husch ins Körbchen DU elender Hotdog-Fresser.  

How stupid are you?  🤣🤣🤣  So now I am lying about my political views...😂😂😂!  Why would I lie?  To impress you?  Dude, you are nothing!  So you're saying, unless I am a mindless slobbering maga drone, then I can't be conservative.  Yeah!!!  So, according to you, there is no such thing as conservative democrats?  So there is no internal beef between the Joe Manchin side and the AOC side of the party?  Please... what happened to you?  Where you in a bad accident?  Childhood head trama?  What???

But you also said you were left wing. Like I said before, I've never met a left wing conservative. :confused:

10 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Warum also trägt dein Kumpel Hilts122 eine Waffe?:huh:

Warum fragst Du mich ??  Ich weiß es nicht. Vielleicht ist er viel unterwegs und kann sich Zeiten wann er dienstlich in "gefährliche Ecken" muß nicht aussuchen. Frage ihn selbst.

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Jetzt bist du ein verdammter Lügner. Zeigen Sie mir, wo ich jemals gesagt habe, dass Liberale ausgerottet werden sollten. 

Das Du den Tod von linken liberalen Sozialisten / Marxisten billigend in Kauf nimmt hat Du bereits häufig geschrieben. Das kann ich bezeugen. Und das ist fast das gleiche Gedankengut.  

Entschuldigung jetzt wähle ich schon gleiche Unsinn-Begriffe wie DU. 😁