B7 - General Topic 2023 #14 (May)

43 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I like how akward Anthony look like when Gloria ignore him 🙂

First meeting today (no hello)

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Look at him ha ha. She is totally ignoring him (only Aziza talk to him) and he don't know what to do about it 🙂 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

This one is gold 🙂

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

At least this shows that she have self respect.

• Upvote 1

Not sure of such discursive prose , nor did I bother to try and make sense of such rambling but since reading the following posts I get the impression you think Aziza slept only with Dylan ??? Did not a dozen paying members tell you they saw the fuck and suck session? I just did on some free video site and as average as it all was,  he put his dick in her , licked her tight looking pussy and she heartily sucked his cock so just an update if you needed a reality check on that matter But it is just so hard to understand what you are saying or meaning above?????????

4 hours ago, ddhm said:
5 hours ago, moules said:

More convinced then ever that a former participant or participants gave him a test drive before he appeared in B-7, and highly recommended him.  And that recommendation was what led Aziza to crawl into his bed while he was fucking Gloria and Ashley in their bedroom.  Given her behavior before and since, her getting into his bed without being invited was so unlike her.

Apart from the first paragraph that I don’t agree at all , the rest is a masterpiece 😇👏👏

I agree with his first paragraph, I think there's something to it. It's known as preselection, basically women want to get with men that other women have gotten with/want to get with. Dylan had already proven himself successful with a bunch of women in the house and his reputation spirals from there, leading him to get with even more girls.

1 hour ago, mechanic said:

I think I've missed something. Who has Anthony slept with to annoy Gloria?

He was at a party at TT & WW and Gloria dressed up nicely for him to surprise him and when she arrived he totally ignored her while flirting heavily with Zara (also grabbing her all the time and trying to kiss her). Gloria had to stay all night watching it and trying to put on a brave face. When she arrived home she cried and went into the "wilderness" between the two villas all morning and basically was very sad for a couple of days getting drunk and staying in the living room all night listening to music and dancing. It was quite sad to see really.
The day after (as I recall) he fucked Ari in his room with Gloria sleeping in her room.  I guess she also got told about that later but i am not sure (If not Ari is not really a friend to her).

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I hope Dylan fucks every single girl on rlc, just so I can read the comments from all the haters. 

Who's the next purest angel you all worship? 

I personally think Dylan is ok. At least he is honest and do not promise any of the girls anything. So they know what they get into.

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Ich hoffe, Dylan fickt jedes einzelne Mädchen auf rlc, nur damit ich die Kommentare von all den Hassern lesen kann. 

Wer ist der nächste reinste Engel, den ihr alle anbetet? 

Hier geht es nicht um Dylan-Hasser. Ich glaube da verwechseln sie die Kategorien. Wie kann man einen Menschen hassen den man nicht kennt , seine Beweggründe für sein Verhalten nicht kennt, keine Kenntnis über seinen Vertrag mit RLC hat usw. usw. Pixel sagen nicht alles.  Und ich glaube auch dass sein auffälliges Verhalten zum Teil auch Ausdruck seiner Komplexe ist. Und wenn die Mädchen seine " Behandlung " nicht wollten fände nichts statt. Da müßte man ja auch die Mädchen hassen. Und das ist absurd wie sie sicher zugestehen werden. Aber ich meine auch daß Dylan bei VH-TV besser aufgehoben wäre. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I hope Dylan fucks every single girl on rlc, just so I can read the comments from all the haters. 

Who's the next purest angel you all worship? 

Zara

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Er war auf einer Party bei TT & WW und Gloria hat sich hübsch angezogen, um ihn zu überraschen, und als sie ankam, ignorierte er sie völlig, während er heftig mit Zara flirtete (und sie auch die ganze Zeit packte und versuchte, sie zu küssen). Gloria musste es die ganze Nacht beobachten und versuchen, ein mutiges Gesicht aufzusetzen. Als sie nach Hause kam, weinte sie und ging den ganzen Morgen in die "Wildnis" zwischen den beiden Villen und war im Grunde sehr traurig, dass sie sich ein paar Tage lang betrunken hatte und die ganze Nacht im Wohnzimmer verbrachte, Musik hörte und tanzte. Es war wirklich ziemlich traurig zu sehen.
Am Tag danach fickte er Ari in seinem Zimmer, während Gloria in ihrem Zimmer schlief. Ich vermute, dass ihr das später auch erzählt wurde, aber ich bin mir nicht sicher (wenn nicht, ist Ari nicht wirklich eine Freundin von ihr).

Bevor hier immer auf Dylan herumgehackt wird ist doch das Verhalten des moralisch verkommenen Anthony viel stärker zu verurteilen. Gloria hatte echte Gefühle für ihn, warum auch immer. Sicher gab es Warnungen aus den Villen für sie  weil sein Verhalten gegenüber seinen Sexpartnerinnen mit Sicherheit bekannt ist. Es ist wie bei vielen Männern : sie werden umworben, ihnen wird ein Gefühl der Wertschätzung gegeben , ihre Bereitschaft Sex zu haben mit allen Mitteln gefördert. Und danach sind sie uninteressant geworden und sie werden wie alte Lumpen entsorgt. Gloria ist zu wünschen daß sie schnell darüber hinweg kommt und sie nicht so zu einem emotionale Wrack wie Mandy wird.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Bevor hier immer auf Dylan herumgehackt wird, ist doch das Verhalten des moralisch verkommenen Anthony viel stärker zu verurteilen. Gloria hatte echte Gefühle für ihn, warum auch immer. Sicher gab es Warnungen aus den Villen für sie, weil sein Verhalten gegenüber seinen Sexpartnerinnen mit Sicherheit bekannt ist. Es ist wie bei vielen Männern: sie werden umworben, ihnen wird ein Gefühl der Wertschätzung gegeben, ihre Bereitschaft Sex zu haben mit allen Mitteln gefördert. Und sie sind danach uninteressant geworden und sie werden wie alte Lumpen entsorgt. Gloria ist zu wünschen, dass sie schnell darüber kommt und sie nicht so zu einem emotionalen Wrack wie Mandy wird.

Verzeihung, verschrieben: meinte natürlich Wendy ! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1