B7 - General Topic 2023 #14 (May)

I think ddhm is paid by RLC to post his over the top RLC propaganda nonsense about how amazing this and this person is for the income of RLC. No to mention his uber long essays! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5

15 minutes ago, kris66 said:

I think ddhm is paid by RLC to post his over the top RLC propaganda nonsense about how amazing this and this person is for the income of RLC. No to mention his uber long essays! 

how can you sell DDHM so short ... come on ....  DD owns RLC  

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

The way some act i could've sworn it was a bate site.. 

hey don't try and get on the good side of Corvette 08    The Batemaster  

he could set up a sub site to RLC   🎵And the Bate Goes On 🎵 👇👆🤏🤘👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Not Frank Zabba said:

hey don't try and get on the good side of Corvette 08    The Batemaster  

he could set up a sub site to RLC   🎵And the Bate Goes On 🎵 👇👆🤏🤘👍

He's the 'batemaster' and I respect that about him,he puts it out there,that's what he's into....as am i,but I don't ONLY want to see bates,there's already a website for that (chaturbate) 😆 😅 😂 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

He's the 'batemaster' and I respect that about him,he puts it out there,that's what he's into....as am i,but I don't ONLY want to see bates,there's already a website for that (chaturbate) 😆 😅 😂 

I checked out chaturbate. I think it's too fake for my liking.

2 hours ago, kris66 said:

😂🤣 You should look my many hate posts about RLC things .. usually the fate of some ( few people like me ) members here that we are “ big mouths “ because we are confident of what we say and as for me personally being a southern person , driven ALWAYS from passion and dynamic to express whatever I have in my mind without making any “ reduction “ or “ sales “ in expressing my thoughts , it brings people like you to think that I am paid by RLC 😂🤣😂🥲 Your thinking is as equal that Anthony and Gloria would be the future perfect couple , it is as equal that Gloria is hurt and sad because of Anthony . Obviously I can’t prove if I am getting paid by RLC , but please , keep on supporting your theory , I will be waiting to see future posts of yours when you see my wrath and hate for incidents that I will be again using my “ own way of language and description “ the same way as you claim that I speak passionately about RLC . When I like what I see , I speak it out loud , when I dislike and hate , I do the same . BUT I never offend any of these people who have chosen to provide and create moments like the majority here who DESPERATELY can’t avoid watching things that they hate 😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

😂🤣 You should look my many hate posts about RLC things .. usually the fate of some ( few people like me ) members here that we are “ big mouths “ because we are confident of what we say and as for me personally being a southern person , driven ALWAYS from passion and dynamic to express whatever I have in my mind without making any “ reduction “ or “ sales “ in expressing my thoughts , it brings people like you to think that I am paid by RLC 😂🤣😂🥲 Your thinking is as equal that Anthony and Gloria would be the future perfect couple , it is as equal that Gloria is hurt and sad because of Anthony . Obviously I can’t prove if I am getting paid by RLC , but please , keep on supporting your theory , I will be waiting to see future posts of yours when you see my wrath and hate for incidents that I will be again using my “ own way of language and description “ the same way as you claim that I speak passionately about RLC . When I like what I see , I speak it out loud , when I dislike and hate , I do the same . BUT I never offend any of these people who have chosen to provide and create moments like the majority here who DESPERATELY can’t avoid watching things that they hate 😂🤣

I don't know if they are right and I don't accuse anyone of anything just like that, but the composition of your messages and the way you use smilies do not speak in your favor but actually seem a bit like a sales pitch but of course I could be wrong