​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #2

On 6/9/2023 at 2:59 PM, esanders9863 said:

What the heck has happened to this young vibrant and fun-loving Ulyana, and also I remember how exciting it was before her vacation, when she gave us this amazing anal masterpiece bating moment, but after her vacation " in my opinion", she seems very depressed, but at the same time I cannot rule out she could be under the weather, and if that's true, I hope she starts to feel better soon

just growing up!  Maturity refines ones life than teen angst and discovery or experimentations ... 

she's lovely , going forward and hey,  one day, may grow out of this weird fucking business 

2 hours ago, NOT MYSELF said:

just growing up!  Maturity refines ones life than teen angst and discovery or experimentations ... 

she's lovely , going forward and hey,  one day, may grow out of this weird fucking business 

Okay I don't understand, if being associated with this company is making her suddenly a "zombie" the way she's acting why don't she leave, why stay here and torture herself if she has, or is growing out of this business, because she must know they are investing in her, based on her presence and background history of being associated with this business, and also they knew people like myself would and has signed back up with this site based on her returning, now during my last response I did say very sincerely I hope she starts feeling better, because I really don't know what's having her to be so depressed

So far this looks like an official bating drought from Ulyana, and I guess she's the only one that would know if it's long-term or short-term, so if you're like me and she's the only one that you signed up for to occasionally see work her magic, well you're out of luck for now, but if you're someone that's into everyone else who's within this project, then you're one lucky person

21 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

So far this looks like an official bating drought from Ulyana, and I guess she's the only one that would know if it's long-term or short-term, so if you're like me and she's the only one that you signed up for to occasionally see work her magic, well you're out of luck for now, but if you're someone that's into everyone else who's within this project, then you're one lucky person

Its not really strange tbh, its human nature. Me for example, sometimes i bate once a week, sometimes 5 times a day. Its hormones. You cant really control it.

1 hour ago, esanders9863 said:

Weißt du, es ist lustig, ich höre immer mehr Ausreden von Leuten für dieses immer nicht vorhandene Nichtstun von Ulyana, aber nicht genug Lob für Harley, das diese Wohnung interessant genug hält, damit die Leute es tatsächlich einschalten

Stimmt nicht ganz: wenn die geneigten Foristen einmal in meine schon vor Wochen getätigten Voraussagen hinsichtlich den Entwicklungen in der Wohnung und der " Funktion " der beiden Mädchen für die Abonnenten hineinschauen werden sie genau diese Entwicklung zwischen " Star " und "Sidekick" kommentiert finden können. Ich habe das damals mit der Situation zwischen Leora und Malia in der Wohnung in Prag verglichen. Aber ich muß mich ja nicht ständig wiederholen. Grundsätzlich ist zu sagen daß Harley ziemlich unterbewertet ist : im Verhältnis der beiden Mädchen zueinander und natürlich im Forum. Aber das war sie auch schon bei früheren Aufenthalten bei RLC. Ich glaube daß Harley einfach eine andere Mitbewohnerin braucht um ihr ganzes Potential sichtbar werden zu lassen.

1 hour ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Stimmt nicht ganz: wenn die geneigten Foristen einmal in meine schon vor Wochen getätigten Voraussagen hinsichtlich den Entwicklungen in der Wohnung und der " Funktion " der beiden Mädchen für die Abonnenten hineinschauen werden sie genau diese Entwicklung zwischen " Star " und "Sidekick" kommentiert finden können. Ich habe das damals mit der Situation zwischen Leora und Malia in der Wohnung in Prag verglichen. Aber ich muß mich ja nicht ständig wiederholen. Grundsätzlich ist zu sagen daß Harley ziemlich unterbewertet ist : im Verhältnis der beiden Mädchen zueinander und natürlich im Forum. Aber das war sie auch schon bei früheren Aufenthalten bei RLC. Ich glaube daß Harley einfach eine andere Mitbewohnerin braucht um ihr ganzes Potential sichtbar werden zu lassen.

One agreement that stands out that I agree with you, Harley is underrated, because one perfect example if by some miracle today, if Ulyana decided to just give an illusion of her starting to bate you will have had maybe five or six or more people informing everyone she is starting to masturbate, and yet today not long ago Harley did actually bate, and so far not a peep shared about it

• Like 1

20 hours ago, uppsala said:

Its not really strange tbh, its human nature. Me for example, sometimes i bate once a week, sometimes 5 times a day. Its hormones. You cant really control it.

thanks for sharing  lol

• Like 1

12 hours ago, uppsala said:

it's how everyone works really, not really anything special

well I don't come here for the garage speculations!!   lets just leave it that   oh that reminds I have to get some more Olive Oil today 

• Haha 2