​ Ulyana, Harley (2023) #2

3 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

It looks as though Ulyana is doing her "recovery her fan base bate", after hurricane boyfriend has left, and look suddenly she's a different person 

As was mentioned , never ever underestimate Ulyana , she has total and complete knowledge that if it wasn’t for her fans / viewers / subscribers , she might have still been in Russia and not traveling in Europe or her ( sister ? ) Olivia wouldn’t be succeeding in trying her skills in singing … 

Ulyana will always provide whatever content , even today wearing nearly the whole day the maid’s uniform , she was preparing of the evening night to follow . I just think that you should be a bit “ gentle “ with her , she’s not committing any crime having a private life and to her big appreciation towards her personality , she’s not hiding it and shares this part of her private life and experience / story with us the viewers . She could be a Leora or the B2 girls who simply use their apartments as a rent free / place to sleep and completely ignore . We need to accept that these people are like any of us , Ulyana is having a completely normal life , liking or not the boyfriend is another thing but SHE NEVER EVER has been hiding anything from us . On the contrary , she’s one of the greatest ever appearing for this site , as has been said , the only one and true successor of Leora ( if she had the luck needed when she joined B1 a couple of years ago , she would have now been the absolute Nr.1 tenant ) 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, ddhm said:

As was mentioned , never ever underestimate Ulyana , she has total and complete knowledge that if it wasn’t for her fans / viewers / subscribers , she might have still been in Russia and not traveling in Europe or her ( sister ? ) Olivia wouldn’t be succeeding in trying her skills or singing … 

Ulyana will always provide whatever content , even today wearing nearly the whole day the maid’s uniform , she was preparing of the evening night to follow . I just think that you should be a bit “ gentle “ with her , she’s not committing any crime having a private life and to her big appreciation toward her personality , she’s not hiding it and shares this part of her private life and experience / story with us the viewers . She could be a Leora or the B2 girls who simply use their apartments as a rent free / place to sleep and completely ignore . We need to accept that these people are like any of us , Ulyana is having a completely normal life , liking or not the boyfriend is another thing but SHE NEVER EVER has been hiding anything from us . On the contrary , she’s one of the greatest ever appearing for this site , as has been said , the only one and true successor of Leora ( if she had the luck needed when she joined B1 a couple of years ago , she would have now been the absolute Nr.1 tenant ) 

She is great, no doubt. But the whole cleaning in a maid costume gotta be rigged/a show. It was amazing though, don't missunderstand me. 

2 hours ago, uppsala said:

She is great, no doubt. But the whole cleaning in a maid costume gotta be rigged/a show. It was amazing though, don't missunderstand me. 

A different kind of show , it happens at times in the villas also but when Ulyana does it , ahh well , it is different 😋😋

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, darcher111 said:

Ulyana ist eine absolute Schönheit und mit Abstand die Beste auf RLC. Sie hat alles und noch mehr.

Aber nur ohne ihren Nasenbohrer ! Mit ihm wurde sie zur unterwürfigen Baby-Doll und vergaß was sie bei RLC groß gemacht hatte.

12 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

I have a serious question to ask, was it ever confirmed that Ulyana pregnancy test was positive or negative, or a pregnancy test at all, and if so I'm seriously hoping for a negative test,

We will see in the upcoming months.

You would have seen a complete change of attitude of Ulyana if she was pregnant or so .. Nothing of this is happening , let’s now move on and enjoy her moments . 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, ddhm said:

You would have seen a complete change of attitude of Ulyana if she was pregnant or so .. Nothing of this is happening , let’s love move on and enjoy her moments . 

Like drinking Zero Alcohol beer?

38 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Like drinking Zero Alcohol beer?

She would be nervous , lots of talks with Olivia , toilet visits , many hours away of the apartment and possible doctor schedule things , she’s also young and I think even more nervous than an older woman … we will see for sure but I really don’t think that Ulyana is pregnant ( I don’t even think that this guy is really what Marat has been for her for example in order to be the mother of his child ) … but the Russian and Ukrainian girls do many times things that have other purposes , let’s see .. still I doubt for any pregnancy of Ulyana .