B4 - General Topic 2023 #29 (May)

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

This is the B-2 guy.  So I go back to my original conclusion.  The mystery is whether Aziza, or Ari, or Ashley knew him before the night when they all arrived at B-2, with him carrying a large backpack, a blanket, and ladies clothes.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Veritas said:

J'arrive à la conclusion, qu'Aziza dans un état normal, ne baise avec personne... Il lui faut des euphorisants, des exaltants (drogue l'alcool) un état second, sinon rien... :confused:

The 60's are back.

4 minutes ago, northguy said:

It's outsourced. Normal business behavior.

A website similar in concept to RLC, but years ago, had such robust IT architecture that they also became an ISP provider in a metropolitan area in the U.S. 

34 minutes ago, Gerald Knauft said:

Gab es nicht erst einen Eigentümerwechsel ? Für das Fortbestehen von RLC wäre es in der gegenwärtigen politischen Lage ein Desaster als Firma in russischen Eigentumsverhältnissen sich zu befinden. Ein Verbot der Geschäftstätigkeiten für RLC in der EU und USA  würde mit der Fortdauer des Krieges immer wahrscheinlicher ! Oder werden solche Meldungen von interessierter Seite lanciert um Abonnenten abzuschrecken und so auf Umwegen das gleiche Ziel zu erreichen ? Spekulation, aber wer weiß das schon sicher ? 

The guy who owned Chelsea football club was kicked out.

Of course RLC is small potatoes in comparison,

but the principle is the same.

4 minutes ago, moules said:

A website similar in concept to RLC, but years ago, had such robust IT architecture that they also became an ISP provider in a metropolitan area in the U.S. 

What I was trying to say is, that RLC as owner controls the IT,

it's just executed by a subcontractor.

To run RLC, good IT is necessary for competitive reasons obviously.

51 minutes ago, moules said:

The guy from B-2 has turned Aziza into a new woman.   She almost never lies topless in her bed, and now!!  I thought she was sensitive about her breast size. 

Just want to say, there is nothing wrong with small tits!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3