B2 - General Topic 2023 #6 (May)

16 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Nope. I believe they are free agent. No contracts specially because they doesn't work all the time for them, like 9 to 17 kind of job.

Temporary contracts (?), though I assume I can be wrong. Although they don't work 9-17, 5d/ w, they still have to have their service detailed (name of the employer and employee, type of work done, hours worked, amount of money payed, etc.), with both RLC's and their signature.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Temporary contracts (?), though I assume I can be wrong. Although they don't work 9-17, 5d/ w, they still have to have their service detailed (type of work, hours worked, amount of money payed, etc.), with both RLC's and their signature.

I don't know were are you from but many countries cleanny ladies doesn't have a contract. They are payed by the hour or day of work and that's it. No attachments. They can work one day in an RLC apartment and never come back. Is kind of a gig.

• Like 1

I can see 2 pages of comments on Svetiana and cleaning ladies in general.

Here is my understanding:  Svetiana is a freelancer which means she works for herself and she has different clients and I assume that her biggest client is RLC with its multiple apartments and villas. 

I think RLC asked Svetiana to clean B7 in two consecutive days after the double birthday parties. This tells us that RLC was well aware of Megan & Ashley's birthdays and RLC paid for these 2 parties including cleaning after the girls 😉 

I think that the new cleaning lady who appeared recently is Svetiana's assistant (some type of subcontracting). She shows up when Svetiana is on her time off or she has other clients.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I can see 2 pages of comments on Svetiana and cleaning ladies in general.

Here is my understanding:  Svetiana is a freelancer which means she works for herself and she has different clients and I assume that her biggest client is RLC with its multiple apartments and villas. 

I think RLC asked Svetiana to clean B7 in two consecutive days after the double birthday parties. This tells us that RLC was well aware of Megan & Ashley's birthdays and RLC paid for these 2 parties including cleaning after the girls 😉 

I think that the new cleaning lady who appeared recently is Svetiana's assistant (some type of subcontracting). She shows up when Svetiana is on her time off or she has other clients.

AFAIK Svetlana is only payed by RLC when a tenant leaves the project and then someone have to clean the room and make it ready for the next one and once every two weeks when she cleans the Villas. After party are the tenants who pay her because she's in the know.

I hope that RLC knows about the parties because I guess, someone in the company must watch the streams. 🤣

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

AFAIK Svetlana is only payed by RLC when a tenant leaves the project and then someone have to clean the room and make it ready for the next one and once every two weeks when she cleans the Villas. After party are the tenants who pay her because she's in the know.

I hope that RLC knows about the parties because I guess, someone in the company must watch the streams. 🤣

I meant that RLC was aware of the parties few days in advance not by watching it on RLC live !!! 

Otherwise, Megan won't be able to buy all these foods for the double birthday parties.  

I came today to B2 thread initially to say: it is sad that Ari left RLC 😒 😒

I liked her because she is a fun girl and has a bubbly personality. I wish her best of luck in whatever she wants to achieve in her life.  

It was really nice of Ashley & Aziza to go to B2 around 9 or 10 in the morning (which is considered early for these girls 😏) to say goodbye to Ari 

• Like 2

I think Svetlana has some type of ties to RLC... She stayed in B4 for a couple of weeks last year and actually partied with the tenants a couple of times...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, tle said:

I think Svetlana has some type of ties to RLC... She stayed in B4 for a couple of weeks last year and actually partied with the tenants a couple of times...

That was after that guy broke in to B4 and RLC probably payed her to spend the night there.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1