B2 - General Topic 2023 #6 (May)

10 minutes ago, happyone said:

Guess RLC doesn't know that Ari left the project 😏

You gotta give them some time. The employee who actually pays attention to what happens on the site only works on Tuesdays.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 7 heures, Thestarider a dit :

Well you now have Lara and Nadia the nuns that are come and go girls in B-1 and the same in B-2, That is far cry from the Lola, Anna, Belle, Rosie and Jasmin days of B-2, and Irma and Ilona days of B-1. I guess I will always be stuck in the past.

Sir, you are not alone there, specially with those you named. i nourish some kind of hope, slow evolution with Nadia.

On 5/27/2023 at 11:42 PM, thinga69 said:

AFAIK Svetlana is only payed by RLC when a tenant leaves the project and then someone have to clean the room and make it ready for the next one and once every two weeks when she cleans the Villas. After party are the tenants who pay her because she's in the know.

I hope that RLC knows about the parties because I guess, someone in the company must watch the streams. 🤣

Do you work with RLC since you know the details about her employment and payment? Or do you just make up stories to appear important? 😉

2 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Do you work with RLC since you know the details about her employment and payment? Or do you just make up stories to appear important? 😉

No. I just listen to her conversation with Luna last year where she told her that.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Also RLC is responsible for maintaining the Villas and apartments that either they rent or they own (I don't know if they own any of those, is just a guess) and we see every time that a tenant leaves she goes to her room and clean it even bringing clean bedding and towels. After big parties  Svetlana  always arrive to clean the place so either RLC pay her to do that or the tenants. It isn't hard to come with those conclusions by simple observations and getting some conversations translated.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1