B4 - General Topic 2023 #30 (May)

J'ajoute, il serait important de décrypter le comportement d'Aziza, après une journée entière passée avec Dylan, j'attends ça avec curiosité, voir si elle a une autre approche de cette relation chaotique avec cet énergumène.
J'avoue, j'ai espéré ce matin, qu'Aziza, se rende au B7, et qu'elle découvre Ash & Dyl, au lit... Comme ça, on aurait vu, qui joue avec qui depuis le début ?
Ça aurait pu être un sacré moment, dommage ce n'était pas dans le scénario... Elle a eu la possibilité pourtant, curieux...

50 minutes ago, Veritas said:

J'ajoute, il serait important de décrypter le comportement d'Aziza, après une journée entière passée avec Dylan, j'attends ça avec curiosité, voir si elle a une autre approche de cette relation chaotique avec cet énergumène.
J'avoue, j'ai espéré ce matin, qu'Aziza, se rende au B7, et qu'elle découvre Ash & Dyl, au lit... Comme ça, on aurait vu, qui joue avec qui depuis le début ?
Ça aurait pu être un sacré moment, dommage ce n'était pas dans le scénario... Elle a eu la possibilité pourtant, curieux...

Tu fantasmes beaucoup trop leur relation mais c'est récurrent quand tu parle d'Aziza 

Dylan et elle ne compte pas se marier ensemble ou quoi que tu as l'air d'y voir entre eux, au pire ils sont sexfriends comme le sont Dylan et Ashley 

En plus Aziza a quand même baisé avec un autre mec il y a quelques jours 

Crois tu vraiment qu'elle ne connaît pas la nature de la relation entre Ashley et Dylan? Il ne faut pas être naïf car Dylan ne se cache de personne 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

Veritas you are reading way too much in to this. You obviously dislike Dylan and Ashley which is fine but if you think there is some plot by Ashley an Dylan to seduce Aziza then in my opinion you are wrong. Aziza Knows he is friends with benefits with Ashley.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

3 hours ago, Veritas said:

Ashley & Gloria toxic relationships for Aziza, a goldfish, in a shark world!

The llobying pro Dylan will last all day, the little blonde has to be damn strong!

during my last sub, i liked aziza because she was easy on the eye.  the rest of her actions, i couldn't stand.

2 hours ago, darcher111 said:

Its Azizas relationship with drugs that is toxic. She clearly has personality issues as she blows hot and cold constantly. She is by far the most mysterious of all the residents but around Ashley and Gloria she seems happy.

maybe ashley is the supplier of the drugs that makes aziza's relationship with them toxic?  like i just said to another forum member, she's easy on the eye but that's about it when it comes to her actions.  maybe she needs a boob job to bring it all in line?

2 hours ago, Slow said:

Drugs? I don't see her as a junkie, some smoking but (I hope) nothing more.

Mysterious, true. She spends half of her time changing clothes, covering her her small tits, making selfies; sometimes she bates 2 days in a row, sometimes she's quiet for a week, Then she lets one anonymous guy passing by in her bed and he fucks her (ok, why not). She hangs out with those she likes (now it's mostly Gloria). Nothing more.

Finally I do not see this huge conspiracy, sounds like a fixation to me (but everybody is free to think what he wants).

not on this forum they're not!  they either speak what others agree with or want to hear or they get chastised!

il y a 1 minute, FrankZabba a dit :

maybe ashley is the supplier of the drugs that makes aziza's relationship with them toxic?  like i just said to another forum member, she's easy on the eye but that's about it when it comes to her actions.  maybe she needs a boob job to bring it all in line?

She was dissappearing to the garage before Ashley arrived on RLC for her smoke. Granted she is a beautiful looking woman but you are right her actions are weird.

• Thanks 1

Il y a 2 heures, pajero a dit :

après midi sex pour les filles b7,dylan et AZIZA??????

Dylan will meet a friend who started working in Barcelona.

No orgy outside the villas (what imagination some people have 😂)

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

Aziza is trying to make a career in badminton in the garden.

Sorry girl, you're way to old for that, I'm afraid.

20 year old Dane just crushed World #1 Djokovich.

OK, it's a different ball game.

Il y a 2 heures, darcher111 a dit :

Veritas, vous lisez beaucoup trop à ce sujet. Vous n'aimez évidemment pas Dylan et Ashley, ce qui est bien, mais si vous pensez qu'Ashley et Dylan ont un complot pour séduire Aziza, à mon avis, vous vous trompez. Aziza sait qu'il est ami avec Ashley.

Donc elle sait bien sûr pour le trio, chez Ari, ? Quand elle était dans le salon, dormant sans participer si elle sait pour 'Ash & Dylan , très étrange, pourquoi autant d'hésitations, si ce n'est que pour se faire baiser... Moi, je fantasme, mais d'autres ne PEUVENTpas étayer ces affirmations, donc je m'en tiens à mes observations générales. Que chacun interprète, décode à sa façon, c'est le principe de la liberté d'expression et d'indépendance. Un bon sens...

• Like 1