Check Out Our Newest Feature! "Photo of the Month Competition" - Go To Read Me/Photo of the Month Competition for Details.

Must he always fuck her in that damn spoon position? She's gonna wind up cheating on him if he doesn't spice things up. Then again, she should fucking say something to him about it.

He always does it that way so that he can stay horizontal!! The lazy fucker can't cope with being vertical for longer than a couple of minutes!!!

Spooning is for we oldies who struggle with more adventurous positions!!!!

Or maybe that's her favorite position ...

And what exactly is your point? Fucking someone in the same position over and over is still boring; I don't give a shit how much someone likes it.

Must he always fuck her in that damn spoon position? She's gonna wind up cheating on him if he doesn't spice things up. Then again, she should fucking say something to him about it.

documented studies proved that this position is very bad for your back but seems to be practiced a lot on BB/RLC ... ::)

Quel amant minable !!!!!

Il ne la lèche jamais !

Jamais une sodomie dans son anus qui doit être hyper contracté... !

Qu'elle le vire ! Si elle savait....

Guest Rodney_X

This is the only position that helps me to have a well-established tent.

4 months ago I kiss in a tent and sick pay to watch me

The worst these people call me mentally ill, autistic, epileptic, alcoholic etc. ..

you can now say that I suffer from hemorrhoids

The most important for me: these guys have to pay each month and have a look at CC to fantasize about Katia and insult me ​,

me king of the idiots RUSLAN

Quel amant minable !!!!!

Il ne la lèche jamais !

Jamais une sodomie dans son anus qui doit être hyper contracté... !

Qu'elle le vire ! Si elle savait....

Cela dit, avant de la lécher, je l'enverrais sous la douche avec un morceau de savon...    ;)

The worst these people call me mentally ill, autistic, epileptic, alcoholic etc. ..

The most important for me: these guys have to pay each month and have a look at CC to fantasize about Katia and insult me ​,

So, Rodney or Ruslan? Sweet revenge isn't it?  :D

Regarding hémorroïds, we can do nothing for you... But washing you every day and change clothes will be nice to you. Try it...  ;)    Good luck.

My point is how they fuck is really not your problem your just pissed because YOU find it boring...they obviously do not!!  :)

Guest Ange_Gardien

Regarding hémorroïds, we can do nothing for you... But washing you every day and change clothes will be nice to you. Try it...  ;)    Good luck.

???

Guest Rodney_X

when I signed the contract with RLC to live this great experience, we have never, ever asked me to forget my roots, never forget my roots

Microbes are my friends, Mites are my reason for being,

Sorry for this short experience, because of your criticism of your model HYGIENE I could not show you my true friends Cockroaches and company, the sewer rats and the best "intestinal worms" because what m 'most excites the pinnacle: Oxyuriasis.

The spine of my origins is the stench smell of the Wild, shame that the RLC network does not allow you to share with us this gift from heaven

One person in this forum who has understood my background is the one that called me Neanderthal

:o Rodney_X has blown his cover and given away his true identity.

Foamy told you that RLC people have infiltrated CamCaps! And this living proof will certainly silence the deniers!

Fucking Lizard People and Occupy Wall Street jackasses are gonna take over my park now. There goes the goddamed neighborhood... had some nice trees in this park, too...gonna be smelling like a rat's nest now.  >:(