sex bedroom

Guest Ange_Gardien

This is the only position that helps me to have a well-established tent.

4 months ago I kiss in a tent and sick pay to watch me

The worst these people call me mentally ill, autistic, epileptic, alcoholic etc. ..

you can now say that I suffer from hemorrhoids

The most important for me: these guys have to pay each month and have a look at CC to fantasize about Katia and insult me ​,

me king of the idiots RUSLAN

So, Rodney or Ruslan? Sweet revenge isn't it?  :D

Regarding hémorroïds, we can do nothing for you... But washing you every day and change clothes will be nice to you. Try it...  ;)    Good luck.

???

Guest Rodney_X

The worst these people call me mentally ill, autistic, epileptic, alcoholic etc. ..

The most important for me: these guys have to pay each month and have a look at CC to fantasize about Katia and insult me ​,

Regarding hémorroïds, we can do nothing for you... But washing you every day and change clothes will be nice to you. Try it...  ;)    Good luck.

when I signed the contract with RLC to live this great experience, we have never, ever asked me to forget my roots, never forget my roots

Microbes are my friends, Mites are my reason for being,

Sorry for this short experience, because of your criticism of your model HYGIENE I could not show you my true friends Cockroaches and company, the sewer rats and the best "intestinal worms" because what m 'most excites the pinnacle: Oxyuriasis.

The spine of my origins is the stench smell of the Wild, shame that the RLC network does not allow you to share with us this gift from heaven

One person in this forum who has understood my background is the one that called me Neanderthal

:o Rodney_X has blown his cover and given away his true identity.

Foamy told you that RLC people have infiltrated CamCaps! And this living proof will certainly silence the deniers!

Fucking Lizard People and Occupy Wall Street jackasses are gonna take over my park now. There goes the goddamed neighborhood... had some nice trees in this park, too...gonna be smelling like a rat's nest now.  >:(

Guest Rodney_X

Foamy told you that RLC people have infiltrated CamCaps! And this living proof will certainly silence the deniers!

Fucking Lizard People and Occupy Wall Street jackasses are gonna take over my park now. There goes the goddamed neighborhood... had some nice trees in this park, too...gonna be smelling like a rat's nest now.  >:(

BRAVO FOAMY

Yes I decided to reveal myself to answer any criticism against me for 4 months. My response is summarized on a single sentence:

I WANT TO THANK ALL THE GUYS WHO HAVE PAID THEIR SEASON DURING THIS PERIOD, YOU HAVE PERMITS Me:

__ To taste the best suchi

__ To drink as much alcohol

__ To do in my own equipment (TV, iPad, tablet and PC ...)

__ Equip my care and that of Katia Dress

__ Permits Katia to wash in a real full bath foam

As against party I offered you: the opportunity to watch several times a beautiful tent that moves in the wind. The tent that I called "THE TENT OF FREUD"

Freud's tent was a sexual mirage

One last thing guys, if you will I decided to put the enchers (spermal the towel and panties Katia) This allows me God willing to buy a small house next to Chernobyl

BRAVO FOAMY

Yes I decided to reveal myself to answer any criticism against me for 4 months. My response is summarized on a single sentence:

I WANT TO THANK ALL THE GUYS WHO HAVE PAID THEIR SEASON DURING THIS PERIOD, YOU HAVE PERMITS Me:

__ To taste the best suchi

__ To drink as much alcohol

__ To do in my own equipment (TV, iPad, tablet and PC ...)

__ Equip my care and that of Katia Dress

__ Permits Katia to wash in a real full bath foam

As against party I offered you: the opportunity to watch several times a beautiful tent that moves in the wind. The tent that I called "THE TENT OF FREUD"

Freud's tent was a sexual mirage

One last thing guys, if you will I decided to put the enchers (spermal the towel and panties Katia) This allows me God willing to buy a small house next to Chernobyl

Yeah right.  Your earlier posts don't suggest you are who you claim, neither does the fact that when you started posting you were doing it in French.

when I signed the contract with RLC to live this great experience, we have never, ever asked me to forget my roots, never forget my roots

Microbes are my friends, Mites are my reason for being,

Sorry for this short experience, because of your criticism of your model HYGIENE I could not show you my true friends Cockroaches and company, the sewer rats and the best "intestinal worms" because what m 'most excites the pinnacle: Oxyuriasis.

The spine of my origins is the stench smell of the Wild, shame that the RLC network does not allow you to share with us this gift from heaven

One person in this forum who has understood my background is the one that called me Neanderthal

Trop beau pour être vrai "RodSlan". Les mots que tu utilises ne collent pas avec les images que nous avons vues et certaines expressions que tu emploies sont impossibles dans la bouche de Ruslan. Par ailleurs, je pense que le contrat RLC inclut une clause d'interdiction absolue d'échange sous peine de sanctions pécuniaires.

Je pense que tu t'amuses (pourquoi pas) aussi je n'irai pas plus loin dans cet échange.

-----------------

Too good to be true "RodSlan". The words that you use do not stick with the images that we have seen and some expressions you jobs are impossible in the mouth of Ruslan.

On the other hand, I think that the RLC contract includes a clause of absolute prohibition of Exchange under pain of penalties.

I think you play with us (why not). So I won't go further into this Exchange.

The Squirrel is heating up.  lol