B7 - General Topic 2023 #19 (May / June)

if Tani continual  bates, wide open to her bedroom camera ...she doesn't need to go to these stupid parties ... she socializes fine with all B4 tenants  and others ,  and so much nudity , funky lingerie , hot showers  , patio nude tanning  ... she does more than any of them frankly ,,, she can stay and more than half of the others can go well before they would touch this little star !!! 

I have said again and again that I am a big big big fan of Tani , I consider her a fantastic woman , I think she’s much more than what we have been witnessing and she hasn’t fully unfolded her personality for a variety of reasons that isn’t of the present to analyze . Let’s not forget also that she’s one of the best sexual skills performers ever appeared , the things this woman can do - personally for me - can only be compared of the things that sweet little Ulyana can do , but Tani was in a way teaching Tim so many things , he was even managing to keep him active when he had performance issues . But that’s not the point , Tani - AGAIN - she HAS been a great tenant back in the days and before this new guy in her life appeared and she seems to be happy with him the few times we have seen him on cameras as well .

But , good friend Timber has made the BEST COMMENT regarding her and the interest she has with RLC , for me it is also sad to consider her in the same level of interest at the moment like Lara in B2 . Yes , I put her in this level , the masturbations and whatever else don’t bring anything for me on the table when this woman has shown that she can be social , she can interact , she can enjoy and have fun . Her interest is clearly out of the villa , it is sad to say , but with all the extreme action happening in both villas , she and the two monastery girls seem not being part of the atmosphere .

Careful , I am not saying that she should be an Ashley type or Gloria - when she drinks she’s losing it - , definitely we need slower pace girls , girls who aren’t the same craziness . For example , Aziza and Wendy and Azura have really a great and decent presence since they joined and Aziza has been a really good tenant since the appearance of the new girls . So , a Tani of that style would make for me a great girl to watch , of course , whoever likes the RLC standard obligations that the girls NEED to do so as to justify their presence in the villa , enjoy the show .. But Tani could always be more than this . 

27 minutes ago, kris66 said:

Dylan and Ugly by the pool.

I wonder why she is so proud of those fake breasts that everyone should see them and make videos, breast augmentation ok but so huge on a small body I don't understand, usually I don't care if someone is not perfect but this is a mistake i think

• Upvote 1

Just now, ddhm said:

if Tani continual  bates, wide open to her bedroom camera ...she doesn't need to go to these stupid parties ... she socializes fine with all B4 tenants  and others ,  and so much nudity , funky lingerie , hot showers  , patio nude tanning  ... she does more than any of them frankly ,,, she can stay and more than half of the others can go well before they would touch this little star !!! 

I have said again and again that I am a big big big fan of Tani , I consider her a fantastic woman , I think she’s much more than what we have been witnessing and she hasn’t fully unfolded her personality for a variety of reasons that isn’t of the present to analyze . Let’s not forget also that she’s one of the best sexual skills performers ever appeared , the things this woman can do - personally for me - can only be compared of the things that sweet little Ulyana can do , but Tani was in a way teaching Tim so many things , he was even managing to keep him active when he had performance issues . But that’s not the point , Tani - AGAIN - she HAS been a great tenant back in the days and before this new guy in her life appeared and she seems to be happy with him the few times we have seen him on cameras as well .

But , good friend Timber has made the BEST COMMENT regarding her and the interest she has with RLC , for me it is also sad to consider her in the same level of interest at the moment like Lara in B2 . Yes , I put her in this level , the masturbations and whatever else don’t bring anything for me on the table when this woman has shown that she can be social , she can interact , she can enjoy and have fun . Her interest is clearly out of the villa , it is sad to say , but with all the extreme action happening in both villas , she and the two monastery girls seem not being part of the atmosphere .

Careful , I am not saying that she should be an Ashley type or Gloria - when she drinks she’s losing it - , definitely we need slower pace girls , girls who aren’t the same craziness . For example , Aziza and Wendy and Azura have really a great and decent presence since they joined and Aziza has been a really good tenant since the appearance of the new girls . So , a Tani of that style would make for me a great girl to watch , of course , whoever likes the RLC standard obligations that the girls NEED to do so as to justify their presence in the villa , enjoy the show .. But Tani could always be more than this . 

she is not the old Tani anymore we have to accept that, the old Tani had sex with Radi and participated in everything but it was already over when she got a steady boyfriend and shared a room, but for someone who follows her it's not nice that she's absent 99% of the time, apparently she doesn't care as long as she gets money

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Xarvaz said:

she is not the old Tani anymore we have to accept that, the old Tani had sex with Radi and participated in everything but it was already over when she got a steady boyfriend and shared a room, but for someone who follows her it's not nice that she's absent 99% of the time, apparently she doesn't care as long as she gets money

When did Tani have sex with Radi?(Radislava?) I need to see this!

11 minutes ago, Jonnoh30 said:

When did Tani have sex with Radi?(Radislava?) I need to see this!

a long time ago, there is still a video on the link of Pulo under the Leora topic (thx Pulo)

(Dylan) Mano, pour les intimes de ce type NOCIF ! Il est dangereux, il épie, harcèle sexuellement, il n'a ni foi ni loi, sans éducation, sans gêne il est vicieux, roublard, manipulateur, égocentrique, violent dans son attitude, il fournit des drogues dures (n'est ce pas ce pas-là un motif de renvoi) ? Il profite du moindre moment de faiblesse de Yana, pour arriver à ses fins, c'est un pervers narcissique, psychopathe, il veut être le centre du monde ! Il veut tout diriger, il faut se soumettre, comme Ashley sa putain N° 1, elle aussi malfaisante ! Un conseil Yana, va t-en rapidement avant de devenir sa putain 2, il peut vite te briser psychiquement !Cet être immonde impose des pressions, des intimidations. COMMENT RLC , peut tolérer ce genre d'individu malfaisant ? Ci-joint copie de mon message à la direction qui reste un courrier privé, s'il le faut, je préviendrais d'autres autorités COMPETENTES sur place... Quand je lis que ce détritus est renforcé sur ce forum, il me vient le dégoût, mais pas surprenant, pathétique, mais pas surprenant !

• Thanks 1