B7 - General Topic 2023 #19 (May / June)

5 hours ago, kris66 said:

What does Anthony actually do besides sleeping, eating (all the time) and sitting in the living room?  The dude has gone into zombie mode!

Ah: good question, I saw him kicking a ball around (solo) on the B4 pitch today and running up and down steps a few times; I wasn't really watching him but could hear his ball thudding and see him running up stairs right by where Wendy was outdoor computing. BTW do the 2 of them (Ant/Wendy) communicate at all anymore? Or did it hit the rocks after the B7 bath/fight farce with Gloria? I can't keep up with the villas' soap-opera/dramas (scipted or not) ... 🤪

im guessing Wendy ? and Dylan are getting cozy by the pool... he was at the other end and now on her lap...  why  do I always want to see them fucking instead of just being normal  ??  because it is more fun  than this ???   I am such a hosebag!

• Sad 1

Say whatever but there’s an undisputed reality and a fact that whoever doesn’t see it or wanting not to accept it is the least to say prejudiced..

The truth is and there are no doubts on that , ALL OF THE GIRLS ( with the exception of the virgins Zara and Dana , the “ occupied “ Tani and the not so interested like in the beginning Gloria ) , ALL OF THE GIRLS then enjoy spending time with Dylan , trying to find and do things together , in general , his presence is very positive and brings a great aura for the girls being around him … At the same time , Antony starts losing gradually and daily much of his “ charm “ and influence to the girls , Ashley , Azura , Aziza , gradually Wendy , Gloria also more and more ( but she always cares for him .. ) don’t care or ignore his presence .. For them , Dylan is a much more pleasant to be with than Anthony .. and that’s the truth and the fact happening on cameras that we can see . 

11 minutes ago, NOT MYSELF said:

I'm guessing no fucking as DD would have commented  or someone ? 

here is my post over 10 hours ago when they were hanging by the pool 

Posted 10 hours ago

im guessing Wendy ? and Dylan are getting cozy by the pool... he was at the other end and now on her lap...  why  do I always want to see them fucking instead of just being normal  ??  because it is more fun  than this ???   I am such a hosebag!

she has not moved from her spot of face just over his Dick in an hour... he has patience man I could not sit that still 

one nice part of the ThumbZone is it looks like one long BJ   Imagination is more interesting than facts  lol 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, NOT MYSELF said:

she has not moved from her spot of face just over his Dick in an hour... he has patience man I could not sit that still 

one nice part of the ThumbZone is it looks like one long BJ   Imagination is more interesting than facts  lol 

could it be thumb freeze??? 

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

Say whatever but there’s an undisputed reality and a fact that whoever doesn’t see it or wanting not to accept it is the least to say prejudiced..

The truth is and there are no doubts on that , ALL OF THE GIRLS ( with the exception of the virgins Zara and Dana , the “ occupied “ Tani and the not so interested like in the beginning Gloria ) , ALL OF THE GIRLS then enjoy spending time with Dylan , trying to find and do things together , in general , his presence is very positive and brings a great aura for the girls being around him … At the same time , Antony starts losing gradually and daily much of his “ charm “ and influence to the girls , Ashley , Azura , Aziza , gradually Wendy , Gloria also more and more ( but she always cares for him .. ) don’t care or ignore his presence .. For them , Dylan is a much more pleasant to be with than Anthony .. and that’s the truth and the fact happening on cameras that we can see . 

Wendy has the same effect on Dylan, there is no girl he is as relaxed with as Wendy, the mutual respect between the two is high, Ant ? ... everyone has now been able to see the true face of Ant, he is a disgusting person with a disgusting personality (which many of us have already seen in the first week) , game over for him, no one wants to deal with him anymore so all he can do is leave.
As for the other girls .., I mainly see money lust, being with Dylan is a guarantee for extra income every viewer follows the cam and this would never happen in normal daily life without a cam, he's just too much of a poser for that